[Weak Aura] Custom text on Icon

So I want to make some string for BRF that show the name of the aura below the icon (such as blood ritual) and still have the duration in the center of the icon. I can get one of the two but I dont know how to make them both appear at the same time. Thanks

Deleted
    you could just use the cooldown checkbox in the top of the display options and then use "%n" in the text field and set that to "outside" and "bottom"

Yes, but then it doesnt display the text Blood Ritual anymore.

Download OmniCC, it automatically shows duration in Weakauras as long as you have Cooldown checked under the display tab. Then you can choose whatever text you want to use in the text field.
    I drown the rats nowadays so I don't have to listen to their screams

Then my other WA's don't display properly. I need to find out how to make WA do it on its own.

Deleted
    Not a hundred percent sure but I think your options are limited. Either you use the cooldown option + %n and disable the cooldown checkbox on auras where you don't want it (or, if you suddenly have two durations on said auras, disable %p(**) in the display).
    Maybe make a screenshot of the auras that don't work properly anymore.
    you could of course type the following in the display options: %n %p
    then it shows both, but that doesn't look very nice.

Cooldown + %n is your best option in my opinion but as I said, maybe you can show us why it is not working for you with a screenshot or something

**The text field where the %n, %p, %s, %c, %i and %t options are can be left empty as well, just delete the text in the box and press space once and then click okay or press enter/return

Check the cooldown box and manually put the name of the spell the aura is tracking in the text field and then set it to outside and all that jazz.