7+ Year Old Account

Leon the Professional versions - any info would be appreciated.

Okay, so most people know of the 110 minute version and the 133 minute version of this movie, but IMDB lists an "uncut" 136 minute version. I don't know if this version even exists because I haven't been able to find it anywhere, to download or to buy, nor have I seen these fabled 3 extra minutes anywhere on youtube or other sites. Does anyone have any clue whatsoever about this "uncut" version?
    Weird Al - I never feed trolls and I don't read spam
    Galen Hallcyon - The internet has shown us that everyone is a fuckin' moron.

All I know of are the theatrical and international release, mostly you get the international release now. Funny enough, I felt the need to watch this again the other day. The longer international version has more of Mathilda's training, and adds back in some of the "relationship" parts between her and Leon. Stuff that didn't go over well in the US screenings.

Here's the differences:

http://www.movie-censorship.com/report.php?ID=1342

idk why imdb lists a 136 minute one.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I know, WHY YOU LIST 136 IMDB?! Its got me crazy like I'm missing 3 minutes. Then again, the damn octopus scene in The Goonies didn't exactly add anything to the movie, but I still wanna see it! Does it even exist?! I'm still looking. Come to think of it, I haven't seen the deleted scenes from Fight Club either. Gonna do that now.

This is what I found:

The theatrical version is 110 minutes
    The uncut/original french version is 136 minutes
    The international version is 133 minutes

It seems the 136 min version was a VHS version, and not released for DVD or BluRay.
    Last edited by Knslyr; 2015-03-27 at 09:43 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Damn. For all I know I could just be missing a longer credits sequence. I'll bet I'm not missing anything crucial. Crap, did some more digging and now I'm reading there's a 150 minute version. Christ on a cracker, I'll never get to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Beery Swine View Post
    Damn. For all I know I could just be missing a longer credits sequence. I'll bet I'm not missing anything crucial. Crap, did some more digging and now I'm reading there's a 150 minute version. Christ on a cracker, I'll never get to see that.
    The 150 min version was not officially released I believe.