Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    you sure ask a lot of questions

stop worrying, your highschool relationships are meaningless and won't last
    Some of them do, I am happily married to my high school boyfriend. Been together 17 years and married 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Seirith View Post
    Some of them do, I am happily married to my high school boyfriend. Been together 17 years and married 9.
    I don't even want to think about that to be honest. I know that my relationships or companions in high school are noting to last that long.

Deleted
    Dude, just go and have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgath View Post
    Dude, just go and have fun!
    I'm goin to try to, but that still doesn't help me with the questions in the second paragraph of my OP. I'd love to go and har fun though.

Deleted
    Alright so it feels like bigzoman is finally right about something. It's taken a long time to get to this point but I'm kind of with her on this. Don't worry about it too much. Just have fun. Like, you're fine, you know? Have fun. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. You're always gonna be messing stuff up at that age, your feelings will change like the wind. Don't focus too much on like "oh are we going out with each other" or whatever. It's always weird when you just jump into "THIS IS A RELATIONSHIP" in school age. Just hang out. Be friends. If you wanna be friends who make out, then be friends who make out. If you don't, then don't. Don't feel pressured into doing stuff you aren't into, and don't pressure her into doing stuff she doesn't wanna do and it's all chill yo.

Let it go wherever it goes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Yeah, it's normal to change your mind about someone pretty quickly. I've experienced it myself when I was around your age, thought I liked someone, we kissed and went on a date, and I just didn't feel the attraction. Nothing particularly unusual. Hormones can be fickle.

I'd advise giving another try at a date, maybe that double date you mentioned - see how it goes, have some fun.
    I'd advise you NOT to get too physical with her, in case you decide that you don't want to keep seeing her. It'd only make things more complicated otherwise.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    Also.

"Is it normal to have second thoughts right after getting into a relationship with someone for the first time?" - Yes, especially at your age.
    "Is it normal to suddenly not have the same feelings for someone from one day to the other?" - Yes, especially at your age.
    "Am I going to fast with her?" - Yes, especially at your age
    "Should I continue seeing her and seeing if things improve?" - If you want to. Totally up to you. If you don't feel it, you don't feel it, and that's fine. You get one life though, don't fuck it up stressing about "oh is this normal, is this okay" or whatever. Do what you want to do, whatever makes you happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Also.

"Is it normal to have second thoughts right after getting into a relationship with someone for the first time?" - Yes, especially at your age.
    "Is it normal to suddenly not have the same feelings for someone from one day to the other?" - Yes, especially at your age.
    "Should I continue seeing her and seeing if things improve?" - If you want to. Totally up to you. If you don't feel it, you don't feel it, and that's fine. You get one life though, don't fuck it up stressing about "oh is this normal, is this okay" or whatever. Do what you want to do, whatever makes you happy.
    Quoted for truth. Especially the bolded bit.
    You don't owe the girl anything, so don't feel obliged to keep things going if you don't want to.

Quote Originally Posted by LokoKun View Post
    For everyone who actually read through that and if you did take the time to respond, here is two links to some good music from Firefly and Serenity.
    Ballad of Serenity - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DiWxcilWtU
    Serenity Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuSZ_Onp0S0
    Faith in humanity restored.

Also be very wary of what you actually "do" with that girl. She can very easily cry rape and then you screwed
    other than that, have fun >)
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon View Post
    Faith in humanity restored.

Also be very wary of what you actually "do" with that girl. She can very easily cry rape and then you screwed
    other than that, have fun >)
    why people overplay this so much?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stop.

Don't look for a good relationship with Young girls. Just have fun with as many as you can. Care about relationships once you get in your mid 20's.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Yeah, it's normal to change your mind about someone pretty quickly. I've experienced it myself when I was around your age, thought I liked someone, we kissed and went on a date, and I just didn't feel the attraction. Nothing particularly unusual. Hormones can be fickle.

I'd advise giving another try at a date, maybe that double date you mentioned - see how it goes, have some fun.
    I'd advise you NOT to get too physical with her, in case you decide that you don't want to keep seeing her. It'd only make things more complicated otherwise.

Thank you so m for the advice, it sounds really solid.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright so it feels like bigzoman is finally right about something. It's taken a long time to get to this point but I'm kind of with her on this. Don't worry about it too much. Just have fun. Like, you're fine, you know? Have fun. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. You're always gonna be messing stuff up at that age, your feelings will change like the wind. Don't focus too much on like "oh are we going out with each other" or whatever. It's always weird when you just jump into "THIS IS A RELATIONSHIP" in school age. Just hang out. Be friends. If you wanna be friends who make out, then be friends who make out. If you don't, then don't. Don't feel pressured into doing stuff you aren't into, and don't pressure her into doing stuff she doesn't wanna do and it's all chill yo.

Let it go wherever it goes.
    Thanks or the great advice mate.

- - - Updated - - -

Also.

Again, thanks for the phenomenal advice.

Deleted
    Yeahhhh that's right you guys, you see! I'm useful for more things than just feminist rants!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LokoKun View Post
    Thank you so m for the advice, it sounds really solid.
    You seem like a good lad, best of luck with everything.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeahhhh that's right you guys, you see! I'm useful for more things than just feminist rants!
    * highfives Erin

Deleted
    Yo,

I cba reading the entire thread past your OP so if you've already had your answers then you can ignore this!

Seriously man, just go with the flow. Everything you said in your OP is 100% normal, the majority of people that had small relationships or short relationships when they were younger get that "Oh I'm not sure" moment, it's not the end of the world regardless of what you do. Your goal in life up at your age is to have fun and enjoy yourself with the company you choose to acquaint yourself with.
    I hate to pull the hormones card but you seem smart enough to understand that you're going through a lot at this age and you're prone to making decisions that you won't always think through - trust me on this, we've all been there and experienced both the good and the bad.

Some highschool relationships work, some don't. If you think this is stressful, you don't wanna be an adult man... I'm buying my first house in the next month and there's nothing like an introduction to the real world than working with fucking estate agents!

Quote Originally Posted by Ayla View Post
    So take her to prom and "pump her".? Thats when girls commit suicide you fuck.
    Haha what?? If girls were actually committing suicide over stuff like that, we'd have a national epidemic on our hands.

Quote Originally Posted by The Baptist View Post
    why people overplay this so much?
    Because it can and does happen. Even if it's just a 1 in a million chance, you don't want to be that 1.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    Because it can and does happen. Even if it's just a 1 in a million chance, you don't want to be that 1.
    theres things that happen more often than that that people dont worry abuot

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Get drunk and turn off the lights, worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Baptist View Post
    theres things that happen more often than that that people dont worry abuot
    It can still ruin a person's future even if he's innocent. Phlegethon isn't telling him to stage a rally about the issue, he was just saying be careful and responsible.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    It can still ruin a person's future even if he's innocent. Phlegethon isn't telling him to stage a rally about the issue, he was just saying be careful and responsible.
    saying to that you have to be careful because of that is like saying that you should be careful of tripping in stairs so you dont fall and break your neck