Loremaster title?

On average how long would you guess it could take on to get this title? im thinking 6 months of straight quest grinding but thats so. so. much effort. thoughts?

Deleted
    Nowhere near that long. You should already have some progress from leveling, but even a clear start shouldn't take longer than a few days spent on questing.

I did 1 to 3 zones a day, took roughly 10 days I believe.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm working on Loremaster and The Beloved (Have been for a couple days now) and luckily I have quite a few areas already completed from leveling to 100. To give an idea though I only get to play for ~1-4 hours/day depending on how late my girlfriend sleeps.
    Day 1: ~2 hours completed 2 Outlands zones.
    Day 2: ~1.5 hours completed 60/120 Netherstorm.
    Day 3: ~3 hours completed 120/120 Netherstorm, Blade's Edge Mountains and farmed sha'tar rep & Consortium to exalted
    Day 4: ~1.5 hours farmed Shattered Sun Offensive to exalted

I watch my kid while doing this so some of the time is spent chasing him down or taking something away he's not allowed to have, getting him juice, etc. Areas in Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms won't take so long because you get a lot of areas with ~30 quests in them. Netherstorm's 120 quests took me quite some time (Also first time I've completed the area so was totally new to me, and a lot of flying back and forth). I'd say you're looking at ~3-4 hours per Warlords of Draenor area at a decent pace. Really you're looking to put a good 30-40 hours into the game with all the running around and junk regardless of how fast you kill things (Not to mention those few finicky quests with the 5% drop rates on quest items). That's if you haven't completed a single area though. I'm sure you have a few areas which you have completed or come close to. Since I'm working on The Beloved title as well I'm prioritizing areas which give me the reps I'm missing (currently 3 more to go!).

Quote Originally Posted by sajaki View Post
    I did 1 to 3 zones a day, took roughly 10 days I believe.
    Yeah that sounds about right. Depends on how much time you spend in the game a day to be honest. I would just start if I were you - goes faster than you think!

Also depends how dedicated you are.

I started Loremaster with the Cata revamp and finished EK during Cataclsym. Also finished the Cata loremaster part during this time too, but got too burned out (I have never, ever been a fan of questing).

Finished Kalimdor and Pandaria during Pandaria. Also (just) finished Outland at the very end of Pandaria.

During Warlords, I've almost finished the Draenor zones (Nagrand left) and honestly, Northrend is my cock block. It doesn't help that I've since faction changed so all my Northrend progress has been lost and I'm 0/x for most of the zones.

So yeah, Loremaster is something that can be as quick as you like. In my case, I simply hate questing usually and especially hate a lot of the Northrend zones (BT, Storm Peaks, Icecrown), so an achievement that would/could take someone else 10 days has taken me well over 4 years haha. I'm hoping I'll be done by the next expansion, if I ever renew my sub...

I really need to go finish this achievement set. all i can say is take your time and do a zone at a time if you don't have a lot of time to do it otherwise