10+ Year Old Account

Blood Legion didn't even get Realm Second this tier

Yeah thats right, Encore just kill Blackhand a few hours ago & Limitd did it 2 days ago. Gratz to all members of both guilds and it's kinda sad that BL actually disband right? I think they were raiding in a softcore way, that was the official notice at least...
    Last edited by Tatahe; 2015-03-27 at 05:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I guess you missed their announcement a while ago saying they weren't going for world first anymore huh?

I mean... Blood Legion is dead. They have been dead for almost 3 weeks.(Tbh they died the first week they got to Blackhand).

A lot of their members didn't want to raid like that anymore. So Limit was made and pulled people from other guilds(as well as the people who still wanted to play from BL but less hardcore).

They raid about 20-25 hours a week which is a big step down from where BL was. They will still be top 10 US next tier long as their roster stays where it is.

Well, considering they haven't raided for like 3 weeks.. yeah hard to get kills when not raiding.
    Wowprogress says Limit already killed it too, so Encore isn't even server first. Limit has a few ex Blood Legion members too.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    oh well? Maybe they didnt care anymore XD the raids are going stale alot of guilds arent raiding anymore
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedni View Post
    Well, considering they haven't raided for like 3 weeks.. yeah hard to get kills when not raiding.
    Wowprogress says Limit already killed it too, so Encore isn't even server first. Limit has a few ex Blood Legion members too.
    Yeah I just read thay they are not gonna be pushing world first anymore but I don't read stop raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatahe View Post
    Yeah I just read thay they are not gonna be pushing world first anymore but I don't read stop raiding.
    Literally they have like 3 ppl from their raid left. The rest went to Limit or quit the game. I think 1 or 2 went to MW.

serious ? blood legion is dead for now. they wont even get server 1000

Deleted
    Limit (Currently #1 guild on illidan) was formed by ex blood legion players after BL died. They recruited quite a bit of people from other top guilds.

So in a way BL players are still #1 on the server.

10+ Year Old Account
    let the sleeping dragon lie. once they feel like recruiting they'll be able to clear whatever they feel like clearing.

Pretty much their entire raid team moved on to other places to raid. Don't really expect a M Blackhand kill at all.
    Twitter

RIP Summon Stone - Resto Druid Guide Relocated to Wowhead!

nice topic you got here

Quote Originally Posted by rrueizhig View Post
    They will still be top 10 US next tier long as their roster stays where it is.
    Blood Legion doesn't have a roster. The only raid team BL has left, is a casual raiding team comprised of old raiders and friends.
    Shuttle of Illidan

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    I guess you missed their announcement a while ago saying they weren't going for world first anymore huh?
    Curious, I thought they NEVER went for world first...?