What Trinket should I use? (Blood).

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...cript/advanced <- Armory

So I finally killed Blackhand on heroic and recieved the Battering Talisman(685) trinket off of him.

The trinkets I currently have are two 655 trinkets.

Pillar of Earth with a Socket.
    Evergaze Arcane Eidolon

Now I can't figure out which one of the 655's I should replace for the Battering Talisman..
    If anyone can help me out that would be cool.

Sidenote
    As far as I'm aware my BiS trinkets are..

Tablet of Turnbuckle Teamwork
    Blast Furnace Door

Which I have not been very lucky in getting..

Deleted
    You should bury that trinket so deep that no one can ever find and use it. Honestly, i bet some healing trinkets would be more useful for you than this piece of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemski View Post
    You should bury that trinket so deep that no one can ever find and use it. Honestly, i bet some healing trinkets would be more useful for you than this piece of crap.
    Well I'm sure its better then one of my 655 trinkets. D;

It actually isnt better than your trinkets for anything unless you get 1 shot. Haste proc = Shit. Stam = Shit. Like both stats are the plague(haste proc that is, regular static haste isnt that bad)

Deleted
    Agree, Haste and Stamina is not really useful. If you have a 700+ Stamina Trinket, it might be good to keep this for certain fights during mythic progress but you can also just get a cd for certain hard hits (Inferno Slice, Acid Torrent, Kromog Slam, etc).

But I am also a bit unsure about trinkets at the moment:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ruufiyo/simple

I am normally using HC BFD and HC TTT (with socket) but I recently got M EAE. For now, I am going with BFD and EAE but I do miss the on use effect from TTT. What do you think? I guess the difference is probably minimal?

Personally for everything I would use EAE. While its benefit defensively can be better or worse based on procs, but its damage output will beat TTT.

PSSST: unglyph Outbreak if you use Breath

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    Well I'm sure its better then one of my 655 trinkets. D;
    No... That trinket is so freaking bad. It procs haste... Tell me what kind of benefitt that gives you. Bonus armor is better and so is a trinket with mastery that can proc armor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Personally for everything I would use EAE. While its benefit defensively can be better or worse based on procs, but its damage output will beat TTT.

PSSST: unglyph Outbreak if you use Breath
    Thanks, that's what I thought as well. The glyphed outbreak is just from our last Hans&Franz where my BoS tends to fall off very quickly....is there any fight in BRF where you are not using BoS?

As all of you have shown a disgust towards the trinket I gave it to our offtank since it still had cooldown on it.

Quote Originally Posted by ruufiyo View Post
    Thanks, that's what I thought as well. The glyphed outbreak is just from our last Hans&Franz where my BoS tends to fall off very quickly....is there any fight in BRF where you are not using BoS?
    All fights. Don't take crippling supplex make your other tank take all of them. After Hans does it swap and let him take franz till he does it and repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    As all of you have shown a disgust towards the trinket I gave it to our offtank since it still had cooldown on it.
    honestly he should just DE it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think many people use the word "scale" the same way the smurfs use "smurf".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lessthanzer0 View Post
    honestly he should just DE it.
    Nah, those shards would be cursed

10+ Year Old Account
    Just DE the trinket, delete the shard, delete the bag your shard was in, unplug the mouse+keyboard you used to delete the shard from your PC and incinerate them, make sure to also bite off your hands and eradicate them with several yottawatts of energy, and then invert your entire body and pop yourself inside out so you disappear from existence, just to make sure all traces of that trinket have been wiped from the face of this universe.

... What I'm trying to say is it's a really, really, REALLY bad trinket.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

Hello there fellow blood DK

You want to go with Evergaze from Imperator Margok (yes it is better than trinket off hanz&franz even at lower ilvl) & Blast Furnace trinket. The mastery trinket is nice from Hanz&Franz but not optimal in my opinion.

The on use trinkets are utter crap compared to to trinkets with procs, and are better in the long term of things in any fight.

Here are some logs from Mythic Flamebender & Mythic Kromog (server 1st blood dk rank in both)

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...uras&source=18 - flamebender - blastfurnace trinket proc 4 times in a 5:11min fight and evergaze proc 8 times
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...auras&source=5 - kromog - blastfurnace trinket proc 10 times in a 7:50min fight and evergaze trinket proc 9 times
    Last edited by Asethi; 2015-03-29 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Asethi View Post
    Hello there fellow blood DK

You want to go with Evergaze from Imperator Margok (yes it is better than trinket off hanz&franz even at lower ilvl) & Blast Furnace trinket. The mastery trinket is nice from Hanz&Franz but not optimal in my opinion.

The on use trinkets are utter crap compared to to trinkets with procs, and are better in the long term of things in any fight.

Here are some logs from Mythic Flamebender & Mythic Kromog (server 1st blood dk rank in both)

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...uras&source=18 - flamebender - blastfurnace trinket proc 4 times in a 5:11min fight and evergaze proc 8 times
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...auras&source=5 - kromog - blastfurnace trinket proc 10 times in a 7:50min fight and evergaze trinket proc 9 times
    While double proc is nice. The Vial from Maidens destroys EAE for bursting with breath and keeping it up. If you use defile... use w/e stam trinkets who cares its a shit talent.

Obviously the OP doesn't talk about that since he doesn't have one, but I guess he also thought TTT was better but w/e