View Poll Results: Is it common to trash talk in your country?

Voters
25. This poll is closed
  • Never

0 0%
  • Rarely

4 16.00%
  • Sometimes

4 16.00%
  • Yes, all the time

17 68.00%

Is it common to trash talk in your country?

Do they trash talk in your country? If you watch this video you can see two friends playing Halo, one friend is trash talking, the other is getting a little upset but seems used to it. They call each other "bitches", make fun of each other mistakes, pretty much the opposite of nurturing.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    In mine more so than others. Wherever there is an international talking place like an online forum, I can immediately notice my country men because they're the most abusing and shit talking.

15+ Year Old Account
    Among friends, yeah. Never been to a country where friendly trash talk is viewed negatively.

Whats the point of playing multiplayer without trash talking?

/yestotrashtalk

15+ Year Old Account
    You can bet there is always trash-talking and it has its roots in real sports and wars. The most famous trash-talk was probably done by the Zaporozhian Cossacks.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

10+ Year Old Account
    NYC is known for its trash talk lol Not so much in gaming, more so in every day life.

Totally. Among friends, that is. Obviously we don't trash talk with strangers. But damn, Croatians always have to talk some stupid shit

Only twelve year olds try it to appear 'cool' and 'badass' until they realise they embarrass themselves instead.
    I guess they pick the idea up from foreign media? It is really awkward to watch.