Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Quote Originally Posted by Christonya View Post
    I am going to give you some top end advice. Don't ask that question, explore the story yourself. I will tell you some stuff that you missed via living story, but I won't spoil any of the season two personal story events, I will let you experience those on your own.
    He won't be able to play any of the S2 living world stuff at this point unless he starts sinking gems into chapters. So it is completely fine for him to feel entirely lost.

As for the OP, people are still in LA, just spread about all over. People AFK in LA a lot less now since it's generally become a lot more decentralized. Well, it's a bit of the decentralization and a bit of lots of other things to do. You can explore Dry Top and the Silverwastes, two entirely new zones, and see what Orr was supposed to be like. Effectively they're maps that more or less replace the old Champ trains by giving a heavily event driven map with decent rewards tied to the success of the events, instead of trivial amounts of karma and silver.
    What are you willing to sacrifice?

He won't be able to play any of the S2 living world stuff at this point unless he starts sinking gems into chapters. So it is completely fine for him to feel entirely lost.
    Incorrect. You can join up with someone who has them unlocked already and play it that way without missing anything but achievements.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Incorrect. You can join up with someone who has them unlocked already and play it that way without missing anything but achievements.
    Ooh, I always forget this is an option as well

Ah good. Well found my way in the Jungle and there are quite some people here, so I have stuff to play with. Might level an alt since the world is quite blurry for me atm, think I can have some fun with this again. Cheers!