Vial vs Forgemasters Trinket

Hey guys

Last night I got a heroic Forgemasters Insignia.

So far I have equipped:

Heroic Warforged With Socket - Horn of Screaming Spirits
    Heroic Vial Of Convulsive Shadows

Quick question - Should I swap the Forgemasters for the Vial?

Opinion seems divided on which of the 2 is best?

Deleted
    I am speaking without facts to back it up - but I would consider Horn + Vial to be the best combo.
    They are but strong - but at least Vial you can combine with other cooldowns on use

That's my 2 cents anyway!

Deleted
    You're a Warrior, you don't want to wait with your recklessness until the RNG Gods give you both proccs at the same time.. fishing for the Mastery Procc of Kagraz Trinket is enough of a pain before popping 2nd / 3rd Recklessness of the fight and is sometimes not even worth it. Why would you want to make an RNG based class even more RNG based? Just go with the on use Multistrike and improve your quality of Warrior life ... plus it lines really well with Angermanagement+Recklessness!

I am not even entirely sure if Blackhand Trinket, given it always proccs perfectly to line with your cooldowns, is a DPS increase compared to Maidens Trinket...

At least thats what I do. Hope it helps

Forgemaster trinket is a bit of a lottery, Vial is controllable. Being able to control when you get your big burst damage is pretty valuable, especially when you can line it up with Recklessness if you run Anger Management.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

I tend to do better with forgemaster, but mainly because a lot of fights get hectic and i dont perfectly line up the use with the mastery proc.

I like the Horn + Vial Combo, Especially with AM. If you hold your Vial for 10-20 seconds you can stack it with Reck Everytime. You can also Line it up with Avatar for Single Target and Bladestorm for AoE

TL;DR: Heroic vial is better than mythic forgemasters. It's that good.

Are you speaking with fury in mind? If so, I'll make it SUPER easy for you to decide what trinkets to get. Ran a sim with my character with ~689 gear, a dummy trinket with static strength/crit stats, and all the meaningful strength DPS trinkets for raiding, minus sockets. Enjoy.

P.S.: Ignore "The Cleaner". Its purpose is to cause execute phase to not be super short so execute phase is more meaningful.
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ry_trinks.html

If the page confuses you, here's a picture of the relevant stuff.
    Last edited by Ssateneth; 2015-03-29 at 10:11 PM.