Looking for advice and cookies

Hey mmo-c i've been playing wow since tbc and have been really saddened to see the current state, and i've tried tons of other mmo's in the past rift,swtor,aion etc. anyway i decided i would check out ff14arr since i've read such good things about it oddly enough on the wow boards. I am currently 2 days into my trial and i am blown away, the graphics are impressive and beautiful with nice fluid animations, and the Asian feel of it is great it reminds me of a very polished aion graphics and feeling wise.

Anyways i read somewhere the cnj's get instant queues for dungeons so me being a sadist/wanting to level up and get the feel of the game quickly i decided i would heal my way up, i only hit 15 last night right before i had to go to sleep and seeing as im at work right now with the craving flowing through my veins what are some tips/tricks that i should know to not totally suck. BTW i want to eventually become a whm for my first 50 since i think it will be a decent way to find groups or fc's etc. Anyways i appreciate any advice you have thanks!

To become a White Mage at level 30 you'll need Arcanist at level 15.

I'd recommend you to level up Thaumaturge to level 26 so you can get Swiftcast. It can be extremly useful, specially when your tank (or some DPS) dies so you can instant rez.

And an advice: Overhealing generates a lot of aggro so never overheal, specially in the beginning of a fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some basic advices on WHM:

Do NOT use Regen before pull. As tank pull and take mobs, any mobs that he had not yet establish firm aggro on, as soon as the first tick on Regen hits, they will all be over you.

Shroud of Saint, use it wisely. It is a CD that reduce your aggro as well as give you mana regen, issue is you don't always want that at the same time, there are times you have no mana issue but has aggro issue and vice versa, so use this CD wisely.

As WHM you will be doing majority of the healing, and your mana management is generally tougher than SCH. Watch your mana and don't Cure bomb.

This is all I can think of for now, I will let career WHMs give you more advices.

I love the idea that aggro exist and not for nostalga sake but because it engages you so much more into the fight.

Also thanks for the advice so far im going to be off work in a bit lord help the poor souls i am to "heal" hopefully i dont drink to much and make my runs look like a george rr martin book