Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

LFR Blackhand is a nightmare

I thought it would be an easy kill to get runes. I was wrong. People doing 5K dps in there and no one follows mechanics. I thought I wasn't very good at the game, but my god.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClueWhatToDo View Post
    I thought it would be an easy kill to get runes. I was wrong. People doing 5K dps in there and no one follows mechanics. I thought I wasn't very good at the game, but my god.
    Heh. First off, LFR.

Secondly, know that the bot crackdown this week has a lot of people (at least the ones who haven't yet been banned) afraid to use their botting software. Yes, tons of people were using it to bot their DPS in raids. So now you see what they can do for dps when something isn't pushing the buttons for them.

On the flip side, PvP is great this week with the botters banned or afraid to use it.

Deleted
    the boss itself is a joke, nothing does damage, the knocks are nerfed, the boss has no hp, the only real danger is if your tank doesn't press any mitigation and he gets the slag debuff, otherwise it's pretty even with other lfr fights

Deleted
    Every difficutly should provide some form of challenge for the people that it´s aimed at. I know this hasn´t been true for the most part in WoD but if Blackhand is tuned a little tighter i have no problems with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as tanks know what they are doing, Blackhand LFR is a joke. Most mechanics are just ignored as people just zerg the boss.
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

Deleted
    It blows my mind if peoples acctually do 5k dps, No wonder they are still stupid enough to be subscribed to a shitty game

Infracted
    Last edited by Nobleshield; 2015-03-27 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NoClueWhatToDo View Post
    Well you come across as someone that knows what there doing in that fight yes?
    So instead of wasting your sad life running to mmo champion forums to piss and moan about it,....help the raid and tell them what to do.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    LFR breeds noobs, don't expect to play with people that are actually contributing to doing the fight. That being said, it's not that difficult, you've probably been unlucky with a group.

Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    It blows my mind if peoples acctually do 5k dps, No wonder they are still stupid enough to be subscribed to a shitty game
    Almost as stupid as posting on the forums of a shitty game that you don't play

Deleted
    Did it without any problem last night, but the group had an above average amount of higher level raiders (some people were running around with 680-690 ilvl). It is easy to notice the difference because 70% of the raid's dps is bellow 18k, the midrange guys are around 20-30k dps and 2 or 3 are doing 40-50k.
    Last edited by mmoc9f0bced709; 2015-03-27 at 01:55 PM.

Deleted
    I`m prety sure than 10 competent ppl can easly kill Blackhand in LFR

10+ Year Old Account
    As a tank, on the first day of Blackhand LFR, I had no issues one-shotting it in a group. As others have said, it is laughably undertuned to the point that so long as the tanks have a vague idea of how to use their CD's, you will beat it.

I don't even think he has a berserk timer does he..? I mean at 5k dps that would take a few extra minutes to beat him max.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

10+ Year Old Account
    as long as your tank slightly knows what todo, its a walk in a park
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    Not gonna lie blackhand is probably the easiest LFR boss that you can experience this expansion so far

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post
    Heh. First off, LFR.

Secondly, know that the bot crackdown this week has a lot of people (at least the ones who haven't yet been banned) afraid to use their botting software. Yes, tons of people were using it to bot their DPS in raids. So now you see what they can do for dps when something isn't pushing the buttons for them.

On the flip side, PvP is great this week with the botters banned or afraid to use it.
    Bot crackdown this week? Got a source for that? I checked the last several frontpage topics but I don't see it mentioned anywhere.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by HiYouCanCallMeBen View Post
    Not gonna lie blackhand is probably the easiest LFR boss that you can experience this expansion so far
    These are facts
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

Deleted
    Only problem I had was tanks not taunting after smashes so the boss went to melee the highest dps, killing them.

That is why you see people doing 5k dps! Gotta think smart, can't do dps when your dead.

(I am not serious)
    I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Blackhand was literally made easier in LFR than Gruul. Absolutely nothing does any damage and the tanks get punted like 10 yards by the smashes. For christ sake he is a 30man raid boss with less HP than on 10man normal.

My GF was so disappointed. I had told here about glorious heroic blackhand then she got to see it last night on LFR and it was 5minutes of literally nothing. NO mechanic in there is capable of killing you except the outter fire ring in p1