Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    If lfr was matching shapes into the correct holes, people would still wipe on the boss, jamming the square in the circular hole.
    The more DPS you do the squarer the hole gets no matter what it was before.

Deleted
    It was easy, we had one person quickly explaining the fight and everyone listened. One shot it with the group and all were happy. btw the fight is easier then the last boss of HM as many people died on that when the tank "explodes" and threw around the orbs that people did not avoided.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelraxx View Post
    Honestly, if you want the worst group possible, do it on a Monday night. Tuesday is the day if you're looking for 'carries' because everyone is running it for Focus Runes or Legendary Drops.
    I think he means EU-tuesday as raids reset on wednesday. I always do all wings on reset day so i usually have fast and stress-free runs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalendil View Post
    I guess it also depends on your role. On my healer (main) I very rarely wipe, as I can carry half the raid taking avoidable damage or just generally failing. Yesterday I did BH on my mage however, and everytime in p1 a tank died and BH oneshotted the 3-4 top dps. The dps left failed in p2 (not going up on the balcony etc). We wiped a couple times until the buff was so high it was practically impossible to die in p1, after which the now alive dps did their jobs.

You really just need a handful of decent players, if those include a tank and a healer you're generally golden.
    Exactly what I encountered. Did it on my main (Holy Paladin) first, one-shot. Even without mitigation it was possible to keep the tanks alive (comes with gear, not skill necessarily). All was easy. Then I went in with my Mage (wanted to do Pepe with him) and wiped two times...One of the tanks usually stayed out of the crucible and the one tank available was really shit.