Deleted

Marked for Death on Moonkin

Hey,

Im playing Moonkin on Blackhand and I have no idea how to deal with Marked For Death mid-air after the bump to the balcony.
    I mean even if I use Barkskin + Rejuv and Healpot there is no way I make it.

At the moment, we just call wipe everytime i get focused since i can't clear balcony.

Any tips ?

Ps : Sorry for bad english !

Send someone else up. It's not like a boomkin *has* to go.

Deleted
    Will try it tonight.

Btw, do you have any idea how "top guild" are dealing with it ? Since they all send Hunt/Moonkin.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoddy View Post
    Will try it tonight.

Btw, do you have any idea how "top guild" are dealing with it ? Since they all send Hunt/Moonkin.
    they probably have a shit ton more ranged than your group reducing the chance of you getting selected.

the more melee you have, the higher the chance of being selected.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Deleted
    Will try it tonight.

I strongly suspect it's a case of getting up, DoT everything up immediately and jump right back down again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    I strongly suspect it's a case of getting up, DoT everything up immediately and jump right back down again.
    When we send out Boomkin up to the balcony also... DoT DoT DoT, Starfall, jump down.. if he gets Marked on the way down Pally BoP's him.. initial physical damage negated so just heal through the DoT damage.. or.. don't send him up..you don't need a Boomkin up there.
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

If you or anyone else in the balcony group gets the mark whilst they are getting punted up, you just have to call for a tank to stand in the line of fire and take the hit for you. If you're lucky enough to have a moonkin in the raid, he should definitely be among those who go up.

Top guilds use Hunters for other elements of this fight - not usually the adds up top (after the initial drop disengage clear). Moonkins, Ferals, Warlocks or Bloods are among some of the more common balcony DPS.

Basically, you need to better anticipate the mechanic or your raid needs to adjust the boss positioning. The marks go out roughly five - six seconds before Blackhand does the smash (since he can't do both at the same time) and then you have enough time to displacer beast into the smash. It's incredibly annoying to have to do, but it's very possible. While on the balcony you will not be targeted by the mechanic and can have the entire thing cleared out before it's even an issue.

Deleted
    As stated above, when our balcony-going boomkin has the mark, we usually just let a tank soak the mark during the smash.