Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account

Priest stat numbers

Hey Guys,

I cannot find any information anywhere about what the max % of Mastery is needed on the Disc Priest. I currently have 12.80%+19.77% totaling 32.57% I get up to 42% with the crit buff in raids. We are currently moving into more advanced fights and would like to be at the top of my game.

Thanks in advance!!

max amount of mastery needed? theres no such thing. you want as much as you can get. its your best stat after int.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    max amount of mastery needed? theres no such thing. you want as much as you can get. its your best stat after int.
    Awesome, Thanks so much for your reply

Quote Originally Posted by Carynna View Post
    Hey Guys,
    I get up to 42% with the crit buff in raids.
    Thanks in advance!!
    This part confuses me. Mastery is king period.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by djriff View Post
    This part confuses me. Mastery is king period.
    I meant with the raid buffs up, not just crit. My mistake

Check myllior's spreadsheets. At about 2400 mastery we should start worrying about adding some crit for optimization

This is semi off-topic, but is there a soft cap to multistrike? I'm currently sitting at 2200 multistrike as holy with a secondary emphasis on mastery for fights where I roll disc. Is there a point that the high chance to multistrike becomes redundant?

Quote Originally Posted by akawhisp View Post
    This is semi off-topic, but is there a soft cap to multistrike? I'm currently sitting at 2200 multistrike as holy with a secondary emphasis on mastery for fights where I roll disc. Is there a point that the high chance to multistrike becomes redundant?
    Again, check myllior's stat optimization sheets . You can see that ms starts "losing" value to crit at 3.1k ms rating.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...on-Spreadsheet

Edit: MS doesn't by any means become redundant at 3.1k rating, but that's about where you want to start worrying about stat balance.
    Last edited by Overdispersion; 2015-03-30 at 09:32 AM.