10+ Year Old Account

Help with my Holy Miner Xmog Set

Hey Folks,

So i posted this set to the rate this transmog a little while ago to some positive reviews. The issue I'm having is that due to having a heroic shield (from Darmac) I can't use the off-hand transmog which I had planned. Im looking for some input as to an unique shield that will fit the miner look I'm going for in this set. It was expensive/minorly time consuming to put together and I want to take it to the next level.

Here is the eventual goal, should i get the offhand from Mythic Kargath or Heroic Thogar. The Kobold Candle is an awesome item that looks like a stick of dynamite, but its off-hand only.

[IMG][/IMG]

And here is what I'm using temporarily

[IMG][/IMG]

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Ive spent the past few days searching through MogIt and Icyveins, but nothing jumps out at me. Thanks folks!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Idk if pallys can use maces but the Iron Jugg agi mace from SoO would be pretty cool for a miner, dont think the colors would match though even if you could use it :/

10+ Year Old Account
    We can absolutely use maces. The issue isn't so much the weapon right now, as it is looking for an shield that suits this set better than the one currently equipped.

Deleted
    Not sure what one you are currently using but what about:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=17718/gi...ertech-buckler

I would suggest either the Drillborer Disk, or the Force Reactive Disk.

Deleted
    I'd probably use

http://www.wowhead.com/item=32255/felstone-bulwark

It's approximately the right colours and has the right "rock"-like appearance.

I know there's a better one out there, I'm just having major issues remembering it's name right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Love the Force Reactive Disk/Hypertech Buckler. Im thinking those are probably the perfect fit. I have the Drillborer one, but it has the red sort of fire on it, and it just doesnt seem to fit as well as I initially thought it would. Thanks for the input!