Help needed: PVE Fury Warrior

Hey everyone,

I wanted to reach out to the community for help with my dps. My fury warrior has an ilvl of 672, but his dps has been capping around 25k and, for some fights, even lower. I have very few answers as to why this is the case. I've been using a switchbar macro for awhile that's done the trick up until around ilvl 660, when my dps began to flatten out. the link to the switchbar macro I've been using is below:

wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/6-0-2-fury-warrior-swap-bars/[/url]

I made the modification of removing beserker rage from it in order to control my enrage better, but even with this adjustment my dps is in the gutter compared to where it should be.

Any help/advice would be really helpful. I'm just a warrior looking for the advice of wars with more experience as to dps advice they may have or reasons why my dps is as low as it is.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide me.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    got logs? armory?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

No logs, but I do have armory:

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Estallidos/simple

Deleted
    Hey m8,

i checked your armory and first thing i noticed is that you are kinda low on crit.
    try go get more items with crit you want to be atleast at 21% crit unbuffed.
    as far as talents it might not matter much but iam running with furious strikes,stormbolt and siegebreaker and that is working verry well for myself.
    If you have more crit you wil be more enraged and have more raging blows. if a warrior is enraged he does 10% more damage. make sure you use bloodthirst on cooldown
    (unless your at 90% rage or more) and save your beserker for when you are not enraged anymore and your bloodthirst is on cd. that way you can almost be enraged the entire fight. their wil still be some downtime sometimes when your bloodthirst doesnt crit a couple of times in a row but thats just bad rng and wont happend often.
    goodluck with your warrior let me know if this helped.

Stop using lazy macros and figure out your rotation based on priority and procs. I used lazy macros for a while too but when I forced myself to learn it really helped.

7+ Year Old Account
    Lazy macros cause you to mistime many abilities (Cooldowns primarily). I used to use them as a beginner and I would find that if I did that I wouldn't be able to time my longer cooldowns for things such as execute, with my shorter cooldowns. I taught myself to make use of more keybinds and to familiarize myself with kill times a little more precisely. I'd recommend doing the same.
    Also, make sure you're making wise decisions fight to fight on glyph/talent choice, as it is much more important now that it has ever been.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthorian View Post
    Hey m8,

i checked your armory and first thing i noticed is that you are kinda low on crit.
    try go get more items with crit you want to be atleast at 21% crit unbuffed.
    as far as talents it might not matter much but iam running with furious strikes,stormbolt and siegebreaker and that is working verry well for myself.
    If you have more crit you wil be more enraged and have more raging blows. if a warrior is enraged he does 10% more damage. make sure you use bloodthirst on cooldown
    (unless your at 90% rage or more) and save your beserker for when you are not enraged anymore and your bloodthirst is on cd. that way you can almost be enraged the entire fight. their wil still be some downtime sometimes when your bloodthirst doesnt crit a couple of times in a row but thats just bad rng and wont happend often.
    goodluck with your warrior let me know if this helped.
    Hes in mostly Highmaul gear and Highmaul secondaries are pretty bad for Warriors.
    I have a Rhok'delar, jelly?