Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Of course, only 8\8G, you can go to almost any items, DPS 25k AoE on AOE and 17k bosses, and that will be enough

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is Stone of Fire considered to be the best in slot for gold CM runs for frost mage?
    Hi

Deleted
    Why are sand man and coagulated bold? Goren and Darmac trinket scale way better than anything in the game right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    Why is Stone of Fire considered to be the best in slot for gold CM runs for frost mage?
    The int proc is insane, same reason the conquest trinket is very strong too (though slightly weaker). Do note that though every BiS list will give stone of fire any of the lower level versions (other than the 620 that isn't technically part of that series) are equivalent. They just list fire as it is the only BoE one of the lot usable by non-alchemists.

Deleted
    Hey,
    Is this list still up to date since Hfc is out?
    Seems to me that Hfc drops are pretty good stat wise aswell so i was just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by svin View Post
    Hey,
    Is this list still up to date since Hfc is out?
    Seems to me that Hfc drops are pretty good stat wise aswell so i was just wondering.
    The general ideas are still relevant (weightings/talents and such) the pieces themselves are not. Go MS/Haste pieces in every slot, enchant MS for trinkets use (ordered by my preference others will disagree) an Alchemy trinket/Int proc pvp trinket (Insignia of Dominance) /Micro Crucible/Quiescent Runestone/Copelands Clarity/Some other MS trinket/Iskar trinket.
    Last edited by Zulandia; 2015-12-10 at 03:51 PM.

Deleted
    Great, thanks for clearing that up.

Is it ok to bump this? I'm new to WoD and looking to get CM gold on my Frost Mage (got it in MoP). I was wondering if some knowledgeable folks here can tell me if anything in the past few months are different / easier now?

For specs: with Mirror Image nerfed, is Incanter's Flow superior? Is Frost Bomb still the best? I'm assuming Prismatic Crystal still is.

Gameplay: For trash, do you use Crystal, or do you just use Frost Bomb and reserve Crystal for the boss?

Gear: Multistrike appears to be the most important stat but opinion seems to be divided whether Haste or Crit is next. Any changes to that?

Also, any new 6.2+ gear that is now the best to get, or easier to get than previous alternatives?

My current goal for gear is:

- engineering helmet (I have multistrike/haste)
    - odyssian choker (currently have chain of agonizing woe)
    - hexweave mantle of the savage (currently felcast mantle of the merciless)
    - robes of arcane ultimatum
    - bracers of volatile ice of the savage (currently warmongering gladiator cuffs of cruelty)
    - blackiron micro crucible (currently insignia of dominance)
    - coagulated genesaur blood (got it!)
    - staff of the grand imperator (I have soulcult ritual staff, close enough?)