Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Ive been a big proponent for the removal of the holy trinity, problem is....something has to take its place, some sort of new innovative system, concept, design, etc. removing it would be like removing a tire on your car and expecting everything to be ok. Perhaps sometime in the future either WoW or some new MMO will develop, in great detail some new innovative way to handle that, til then sadly its here to stay.

Couldn't you just increase dungeon party sizes....? I mean 8 man party with 1 tank 1 healer and 6 dps is a 50% que reduction for dps... more dps'ers = less chance there all gonna be hopeless or all end up melee.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like the trinity personally. I'm in GW2 currently and it really does get old with everyone being dps. There rarely is any real strategy for fights leaving most combat feeling empty.

I personally love the whole trinity thing and the reason I don't play GW2 is because it lacks the trinity. Go play that if you want that type of game and stop trying to change it for the people who enjoy the game already.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not in a game this old. They can't edit that many dungeons/raids to account for no tanks or healers, and if they just made it a "going forward" thing then we have 11 useless specs.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)