Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    As someone playing since S08, class wise is the second best season I have played (S8 was the best IMO), people just cry too much.

Things you will find:
    - Ferals, frost dks and ret pallies still have huge bursts.
    - Warriors and BM hunters can put a load of pressure in very small intervals.
    - Resto druids still heal for far too much with hots alone.
    - Mages have absolutely insane amount of ccs now (prepare to hear "polly" a fucking lot when playing against one).
    - Rogues are hit pretty hard, have loads of control (6s stuns... again and again and again) and tank a lot.
    - Offensive dispel is still a HUGE part of the meta-game.
    - Loads of pally healers spamming denounce.
    - Everyone plays a alliance now and every DPS that can be human will be human.
    - Monk life coccon CD is very, very low.

Playing on 2k ~ 2.1k MMR in the last weeks my view of the game:

Popular comps:
    - God Comp (OMG, the pain! 15 minutes of non stop CC). Variations with pally healer were somewhat popular.
    - Monk TSG (infinite pressure).
    - RMD (same as god comp).

Semi popular comps:
    Jungle Cleave, Thug cleave, KFC, smoke bomb cleave

Very rare comps that I still found:
    LSD 2.0, PHP, WLS and RLS (or variations with other healers).

Most other comps were pretty rare for me (I found a double healer - dk / druid / priest - team once, but we are in year 2015, so I guess it is already ok to be gay). Still I think this season the only singular spec that is not viable is elemental shaman (not counting tanks for obvious reasons).

Finally, as for WW monks I did meet a few, monk + resto druid is very annoying to kill, but it dies eventually... I have seen a KFChi and a Monk / Shadow / Shaman once.

Deleted
    Nope. Dks and ferals still shitting on everyone else. Check back in 6.2 like we all do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Riistov View Post

Looks like a blast. WW has gotten a lot stronger too.
    WW is still shit at pvp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Random bg's, 1v1 and 2v2 hasn't, isn't and will never be in balance because the PvP which has to be balanced is 3v3 and 5v5 due to competitive reasons.

If you play 3v3 to 5v5 you'd know that it is pretty balanced.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deztru View Post
    Random bg's, 1v1 and 2v2 hasn't, isn't and will never be in balance because the PvP which has to be balanced is 3v3 and 5v5 due to competitive reasons.

If you play 3v3 to 5v5 you'd know that it is pretty balanced.
    True but it used to be bearable in other expansions, nowadays it's so unbalanced outside of 3s that is just fucking ridiculous and pointless to even engage in it unless you play very specific classes/specs in number of 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    - Monk life coccon CD is very, very low.
    I know my opinion will be disregarded as I play Monk.

BUT I think the 55 second cooldown is fine, baseline cooldown is actually 2 minutes. Perk reduces cooldown by 20 sec and set bonus by additional 45 seconds. Mistweavers don't really have any strong Healing cooldowns outside of it. You only have Thunder Focus Tea (45 sec cooldown) which doubles your Surging Mist healing and Revival (3 min cooldown) which heals everybody in a raid or party for around 70k.

However I can see why you think that in 3v3 arena. In my opinion Monk survival depends on staying mobile, I would say they have weak passive survivability and few strong cooldowns. In a arena where partners know when to peel for the Monk and the team can rotate their cooldowns, it really can be too strong. In RBGs or 5v5 though, I think it is perfectly fine.