View Poll Results: Could you have kids with someone of another race?

Voters
152. This poll is closed
  • Yeah.

122 80.26%
  • No, I couldn't.

19 12.50%
  • WTF? Mixing is wrong!

11 7.24%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Isn't it harming all the people you exclude because of their skin colour/race?
    Any ladies out there who feel they've been wronged because they're not allowed the privilege of playing with the penguin are precisely the types I try to avoid.

The only person who is actually entitled to handle the lieutenant is myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    If they are not harming anyone then there's nothing legally wrong with it. You might find it wrong because of your morals, doesn't mean they can't do it.
    You're bringing up non sequiters here. Never said anything about the legality or their ability to do it. Are you sure you're not making an argument about morality based on laws?

Not sure if I was arguing whether it was wrong or not, just that it was a racist behaviour. What's wrong with the KKK doing a parade?
    You arent seriously considering a racist manifestation, even if peaceful, with not wanting to have kids? They are worlds apart.

You're bringing up non sequiters here. Never said anything about the legality or their ability to do it. Are you sure you're not making an argument about morality based on laws?
    If it's not about laws or morals then what's the problem of people not wanting to mate with certain races?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't it harming all the people you exclude because of their skin colour/race?
    I know my sex game is amazing, but they're not getting harmed because they aren't getting the D.

So no.

Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    Any ladies out there who feel they've been wronged because they're not allowed the privilege of playing with the penguin are precisely the types I try to avoid.

The only person who is actually entitled to handle the lieutenant is myself.
    I'm just thinking if they're interested in you, and then you turn them down because they had the wrong skin colour, that's pretty shitty.

Also, why is 'the penguin' the new word for dick?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    If it's not about laws or morals then what's the problem of people not wanting to mate with certain races?
    Because it's racist?

Quote Originally Posted by Bryrida View Post
    I am shocked and disappointed at how many people said no....

Keep in mind the question is "COULD you have kids with someone of another race?" not if you prefer it, and I think its strange so many people say no...
    Considering context, people are simply able to understand the question means "would you", not "could you" in terms of biological possibility.
    just bad wording.

If there's a "WTF Mixing is Wrong" option on the poll I want my "WTF Why Is This Even A Question FFS" option please and thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Get real bro, if walkers bite Daryl, they become Daryl's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baptist View Post
    and saying you wouldnt want a kid with someone of another race isnt somehow?
    Well no because that is depriving none and I'm not talking about what anybody else should do. I don't think it's wrong I think love is right but having kids with someone you're personally not attracted isn't going to prove anything.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Not sure if I was arguing whether it was wrong or not, just that it was a racist behaviour. What's wrong with the KKK doing a parade?
    Actually you were. The word "racism" implies that the treatment is unfair and wrong. Unlike the word "discrimination" which can just mean "the ability distinguish between two things" (as in the chocolate vs vanilla ice cream example) there is no non-negative connotation for the word racism.

Quote Originally Posted by Eats Compost View Post
    It's not that bad if you assume the "No, I couldn't" answers were by those who misunderstood the question. What's really worrying is how many people seem to think it's "wrong". Even 7.5% seems too high for that.
    There are many issues with mixed kids, im one, so kind of know what im on about.
    I wouldnt want that for my kids, ideologies are fun and dandy, reality matters more.

Yeah, why not.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Well no because that is depriving none and I'm not talking about what anybody else should do. I don't think it's wrong I think love is right but having kids with someone you're personally not attracted isn't going to prove anything.
    how can you find each and every single person from another race unattractive before youve even met them?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    You arent seriously considering a racist manifestation, even if peaceful, with not wanting to have kids? They are worlds apart.
    It's not just not wanting to have kids, it's very specifically not with a certain race.

Because it's racist?
    So? its harmless, and individual choice.

Because it's racist?
    So because someone simply doesn't like the facial features of a race they are racist?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry this went on as long as it did.

Race threads and threads like this are a bad idea here. Closing.