Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by vastx View Post
    People have legitimate complaints about many politicians. How does his taste in music and how it changed have to do with his policy making?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah. People who listen to country music are imbeciles. Your smugness is repugnant.
    Because I guarantee it isn't genuine. If your music taste changes because one genre decided to stand up to terrorists and the other continued to play music, you're an idiot. You can also like both, but good ol' Teddy Cruz can't like more than one thing I suppose. Gotta focus on one thing or his mind explodes.

Also, how very republican of him to bring up 911 where it had no place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Politicians are idiots? Oh nooooo...shocker. /end sarcasm

Left or right...they're all morons. Ted Cruz is just so smart he's borderline retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Except people have legitimate complaints about Ted Cruz. He hasn't done ANYTHING but cost the country BILLIONS of dollars in the last 2 years. At least $28 billion from the shut down in 2013.
    The shutdown was supported by the Republican constituency, so the vote was merely government representatives doing their job. As for the hilarious $24 billion number thrown around by progressive media, like MSNBC, it's complete conjecture. It was the highest estimate available, and the methodology was absurd.

http://www.realclearmarkets.com/arti...wn_100676.html

Besides that, if we're holding the opposition parties responsible for money thrown out the window, then Democrats have cost us trillions with their entitlement garbage vote buying. Is my refund check in the mail?

I'm going to celebrate if this man wins. Hes the exact opposite of Obama and like Reagan a conservative. Reagan was considered an extremist too.good luck Cruz!

Quote Originally Posted by tiporispit View Post
    I'm still too concerned about the subversion of the Republic by the IRS to give a shit about what Ted Cruz listens to on the radio.
    What subversion by the IRS?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    I'm going to celebrate if this man wins. Hes the exact opposite of Obama and like Reagan a conservative. Reagan was considered an extremist too.good luck Cruz!
    Reagan wouldn't have won the nomination if he ran today. Considering Reagan did Amnesty and gun control. Basically the opposite of anything Obama has done.

The shutdown was supported by the Republican constituency, so the vote was merely government representatives doing their job.
    No, the GOP base support for the shutdown is a perfect example of why direct democracy is terrible. We elect people who are supposed to be better at governing than we are.

Their job is to run the country in the best interests of its citizens, not to the parrot incorrect opinions of their base.

The shutdown was supported by the Republican constituency, so the vote was merely government representatives doing their job. As for the hilarious $24 billion number thrown around by progressive media, like MSNBC, it's complete conjecture. It was the highest estimate available, and the methodology was absurd.

http://www.realclearmarkets.com/arti...wn_100676.html

Besides that, if we're holding the opposition parties responsible for money thrown out the window, then Democrats have cost us trillions with their entitlement garbage vote buying. Is my refund check in the mail?
    That article is written by a Republican that knows nothing about what really happened. Especially when he said that the impact was basically non-existent. Yeah going to take everything that idiot says with a box of salt.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Also he looks a lot like Joe Mccarthy.

He also looks like Grandpa from the Munsters