Challenge Modes BiS gear

Tried searching around but could not find any listing of BiS for Challenge Mode, does anyone know if there's any BiS gear listing for CM at the moment?

idk, anything with haste/multi with dagger mh and coin and beatingheart/gruulspine

Deleted
    You want well itemized hc gear pretty much. Trinkets i have no clue though sorry.

Considering you want different stats depending on spec, it is kind of hard to recommend a BiS list for challenge mode without telling us what spec you want to run with.

That being said, what I would go for is entirely based on your setup. I currently don't do CM's with my rogue, but got all gold on my blood DK. Our setup got very strong AoE, but lacking a bit on single target, so then it would be better to go with a sub rogue, perhaps, just to get the boss down faster.

There are a lot of scenarios to consider here :

- Sub scaling is better at low ilvl, and easier to play as you get more CB's from HaT and a more "regular" energy regen with SnD, but sub AoE is mediocre at best, and takes a while to "get going", as you need to get the Crimson Tempest DoT ticking.
    - Combat need some haste to be viable, and t17 2. and 4. set bonus don't work in CM.
    - Combat got "ok" cleave dmg, but to really blast down an AoE pack you need to pop KS / AR with BF.
    - Without CD's, combat single target is not that great.

The recommended stats are :

Combat : Multistrike / haste (reason being that multistrike pulls ahead when you are doing cleave / AoE as combat).
    Sub : Multistrike / mastery

For trinkets as Combat, you wanna use coin+spine and as Subtetly, you wanna use coin+scales.

Go for Multistrike/Mastery gear as Sub and Multistrike/Haste for Combat.

Get 2x slow weps and 1x dagger for Combat and weapon switch inbetween, use dagger+slow wep when 3+ targets and 2x slow weps when >3 targets.

For sub, you want 2x daggers for more poison procs on singletarget and higher uptime on wep enchant.

Quote Originally Posted by sk8jack View Post
    Tried searching around but could not find any listing of BiS for Challenge Mode, does anyone know if there's any BiS gear listing for CM at the moment?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...4#post31922094

bis would be haste/multi on every slot
    Last edited by zyZ; 2015-05-13 at 05:11 AM.

Do the t17 set bonuses work in CMs?
    Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!
    TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS!

Do the t17 set bonuses work in CMs?

No, they do not.
    Last edited by Roholola; 2015-03-31 at 08:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zyZ View Post
    bis would be haste/multi on every slot, except legendary ring
    Legendary ring doesn't work either in CMs. So Haste/multi on every slot possible + spine and coin for combat.

I prefer beating heart over coin for the insane static agi, and on use MS for huge pack pulls.

Wasn't there some OP low level questing trinket that was used by a lot of CM rogues a few months back? Is that still viable I wonder.
    Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!
    TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS!

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    What enchants should we be using as Combat in cmodes? A combo of multi/haste or is shattered hand still viable?

The exact same reasoning that applies in every pve scenario would still apply here. Haste for single target, Multistrike for cleaving, or one of each if youre indecisive.

Why not multistrike / mastery on every slot and use sub for boss fights and combat dagger/slow for trash mobs?

Quote Originally Posted by shaithis View Post
    Wasn't there some OP low level questing trinket that was used by a lot of CM rogues a few months back? Is that still viable I wonder.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=118875/p...rpetual-puzzle

I think that's the one, I've seen Hunters use it in carries. LDSC scaled down gives as much agility and is on a 2 min CD but lasts for 20 sec which makes it good for boss fights.

Deleted
    For future reference, here's a little spreadsheet with mostly correct BiS lists for the most common CM specs. It's a nice starting point but seems to have been abandoned, it's mostly right though. It recommends some Crit/Haste items which can easily be replaced with craftable and stuff like that. Maybe some LFR drops aren't even included, I haven't checked to try and get a full BiS list yet.