Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Trying to debate the passionate lovers of muscular, aggressive, gangsterly orcs on matters of ethics is not exactly a productive use of time.
    Why bother?

Deleted
    this thread kid. it is really funny kid))))) xaxaxaxaxa or is it ? maybe not.

7+ Year Old Account
    There's nothing wrong with RP as long as it's not taken to extremes. But you don't really have much choice when it comes to questing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartumus22 View Post
    in ten years, I have never played Horde. It wasn't because they weren't "pretty" enough-see tauren, blood elves- it was the whole storyline seemed bent towards chaotic neutral, lawful evil, or downright chaotic evil. Now I played, and play still, my NE hunter-yes I said it-for almost ten years. Im not bored, just have little to no where else to go, story-wise. So I took a deep breath, held it, and started a Blood Elf Monk. I was pleasantly surprised. Other than having to kill a dwarf, and a few quests involving killing Night Elves-g,]which I dropped, couldn't go thru with it-most of the quests, if snotty, were on the side of good. Rescuing, putting down undead, standard DnD fare. then I hit 22,and lo.....I hit a wall, quest speaking. I could either assist the undead against Gilneas(nope) or assist the Orcs against the Night Elves in Ashenvale(nopeNOPEnopingnope) So I ask you. Is there a nice quest line I can follow that doesn't involve me committing heinous acts or killing trees?

- - - Updated - - -

Or do I have to pay 60 bucks to just avoid it?
    Don't stuck yourself to the Alignment system while questing, it rapidly takes you nowhere (especially with Cataclysm lore).

Act as a Blood Elven monk that want to proof yourself to the Horde by going on the battlefield. There, you show that one can fight for a cause without rage and death.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartumus22 View Post
    in ten years, I have never played Horde. It wasn't because they weren't "pretty" enough-see tauren, blood elves- it was the whole storyline seemed bent towards chaotic neutral, lawful evil, or downright chaotic evil. Now I played, and play still, my NE hunter-yes I said it-for almost ten years. Im not bored, just have little to no where else to go, story-wise. So I took a deep breath, held it, and started a Blood Elf Monk. I was pleasantly surprised. Other than having to kill a dwarf, and a few quests involving killing Night Elves-g,]which I dropped, couldn't go thru with it-most of the quests, if snotty, were on the side of good. Rescuing, putting down undead, standard DnD fare. then I hit 22,and lo.....I hit a wall, quest speaking. I could either assist the undead against Gilneas(nope) or assist the Orcs against the Night Elves in Ashenvale(nopeNOPEnopingnope) So I ask you. Is there a nice quest line I can follow that doesn't involve me committing heinous acts or killing trees?

- - - Updated - - -

Or do I have to pay 60 bucks to just avoid it?
    A quick note on the Blood Elf starter zone. The Night Elves were spying and sabotaging the Blood Elves. You shouldn't feel bad about killing them.