Garrison Jukebox

without Warcraft 3 music is a pure joke :/

And Starcraft music

10+ Year Old Account
    and Pandora Music.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

How there is no Howling Fjord Music, i'll never know.

Yeah and why can't our jukebox crank out some Iron Maiden or Metallica, right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Yeah and why can't our jukebox crank out some Iron Maiden or Metallica, right?
    Ill be fine with Miaden but could we have AC/DC and Judas Priest instead of Sellouts aka Metallica? ^^

Garrison Jukebox
    This, always this for all your (ingame) musical desires.

The jukebox was such a disappointment. It would only play the first 25-30 seconds of the Undercity theme before looping and I was like "what was the point?"

Lame.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    How there is no Howling Fjord Music, i'll never know.
    Can't help you with music from other games, but you can download the Garrison Jukebox addon from Curse, and set up a playlist that includes the Grizzly Hills music (and any other in-game music you want to include).

Deleted
    Although I have the jukebox, it is so disappointing that I returned to having my youtube/other streaming music again when playing.

I'm pretty happy with it. So glad I don't have to listen to the garrison music anymore. It wasn't until the jukebox that I realized how terrible especially the horde one is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsjel View Post
    Garrison Jukebox
    This, always this for all your (ingame) musical desires.
    Honestly, i downloaded this addon and tried work it, but i had no idea how, so just gave it up

And now that Nefarian finally dropped the Vanilla login screen tune, that's playing 24/7 on my main's garrison.

I just wished that the option to turn off game music was character based, so i could get rid of that shitty garrison theme on my alts in which i cba to do the box quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Honestly, i downloaded this addon and tried work it, but i had no idea how, so just gave it up

And now that Nefarian finally dropped the Vanilla login screen tune, that's playing 24/7 on my main's garrison.

I just wished that the option to turn off game music was character based, so i could get rid of that shitty garrison theme on my alts in which i cba to do the box quest.
    just press ctrl-M on login with those alts and again when you've left the garrison