Thread: Fury Trinkets

Deleted

Fury Trinkets

Hey all appologies in advance for another trinket question....

Now i have a number of trinkets i am not 100% sure as to which to use for what encounters here are the trinkets i have.

Vial of Conclusive Shadows (M)
    Horn of Screaming Spirits (Heroic Warforged)
    Scabbard of Kynos
    Skull of War 4/4

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%B9ggs/simple

Most of the time i find myself running with the Vial and the Horn for most fights,i currently only have the 2 piece bonus my luck sucks with tier gear.So my question to you guys is which trinket combo from these would you use for each encounter in BRF.

Thanks in advance.

Vial and Horn on pretty much everything, there is no reason to use the other trinkets in my opinion.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Vial & Horn yup.

Maybe the BH trinket isn't that bad ?
    Need to do some Sim

Edit-edit : Vial HC is better than Forgemaster M, so go for Vial + Horn.
    Last edited by mmoc996ece91f3; 2015-03-29 at 02:04 PM.

I was wondering what to do about my trinkets as well.

I have:
    Mythic Horn of Screaming Spirits
    Scabbard
    Heroic Tectus's bleeding heart with socket.

We've had really bad luck on trinkets and even with bonus rolls only seeing one off of Flame, mine came from garrison missions.

My question is should I be trying for Normal Vial in the meantime, or keep Tectus/Scab until Heroic Vial drops?
    Top 100.

How about this one - Mythic Forgemaster, Mythic Bottle of Spores, Scabbard of Kyanos. Bottle is a lot of stats, but I know scabbard plays sooooo well with avatar. Bottle vs. scabbard....?

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    I was wondering what to do about my trinkets as well.

I have:
    Mythic Horn of Screaming Spirits
    Scabbard
    Heroic Tectus's bleeding heart with socket.

We've had really bad luck on trinkets and even with bonus rolls only seeing one off of Flame, mine came from garrison missions.

My question is should I be trying for Normal Vial in the meantime, or keep Tectus/Scab until Heroic Vial drops?
    Depends on the fight for me, I actually don't have a Vial and so switch between Scabbard/Tectus on a fight per fight basis and usually go for Scabbard on everything other than Kromog. I'm not a fan of the RNG factor that comes into play with trinkets though, with Scabbard (and Vial) I can plan ahead and be certain of things. With Tectus I'm getting a bit of a lottery, the only thing I can be certain of is that it will proc on the pull, which is not amazingly useful given that I will be using Recklessness anyway.

To be honest though it's a take your pick situation, Scabbard is amazing when you can use it at the right time.. Planning ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Nascosto View Post
    How about this one - Mythic Forgemaster, Mythic Bottle of Spores, Scabbard of Kyanos. Bottle is a lot of stats, but I know scabbard plays sooooo well with avatar. Bottle vs. scabbard....?
    I'd use Forgemaster + Scabbard, I got a Mythic Bottle in my first Highmaul cache and found it underwhelming. The sims showed it to be a dps loss and ingame showed it to be an even bigger dps loss, especially when it comes to controlling your burst at vital moments or maximising Execute phase dps, that is where a trinket like Scabbard comes in handy

With Vial though, you got the best of both worlds.. A massive chunk of passive strength and a really strong on-use.. We've yet to have one drop, aside from our other Warrior who got a Mythic Warforged Vial in his first Foundry cache, the bastard!
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2015-03-29 at 05:19 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

I will just repost this here.

Ran a sim with my character with ~689 gear, a dummy trinket with static strength/crit stats, and all the meaningful strength DPS trinkets for raiding, minus sockets. Enjoy.

P.S.: Ignore "The Cleaner". Its purpose is to cause execute phase to not be super short so execute phase is more meaningful.
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ry_trinks.html

If the page confuses you, here's a picture of the relevant stuff.