The stuff announced at Blizzcon we didn't get!

I watched the Blizzcon pvp panel from 2013 to see what awesome stuff we were supposed to get. Welp, here is what we didn't get

New map Ui and scoreboard UI...How the hell do you have to scrap this! Oh, they probably needed to work on all the new bgs coming

Trial of the Gladiator: Could of been really awesome, could of been terrible, we will never know.

Anybody remember Blizzcon Ashran, A PVP sandbox, where you could build massive siege vehicles that could take days to perfectly finish, using your new mighty weapons, you could lay a massive assault on your enemies fortress, and destroy it TO RUBBLE. Hell, even the mock up of Ashran was bigger than Ashran, the Ashran that was supposed to be AV 2.0. But never came to pass.

But hey...we got BG rewards, Skirmishes, and a 1% baked Ashran.

The new UI thing would be cool,

The trial sounded lame so im not sure if we are missing much

and a bigger ashran doesn't sound appealing at all. who wants to spend days making something that would demolished almost immediately?

so it sounds like all positive things to me, i dont think we are missing out on much (in regards to your points raised)
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    The new UI thing would be cool,

The trial sounded lame so im not sure if we are missing much

and a bigger ashran doesn't sound appealing at all. who wants to spend days making something that would demolished almost immediately?

so it sounds like all positive things to me, i dont think we are missing out on much (in regards to your points raised)
    I disagree, I think Ashran could of been awesome as an AV sized zone where you just do what you want, WvW was awesome in GW2 and ESO, and while it wouldn't of been on the same scale, it could of been really freaking epic here.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    I watched the Blizzcon pvp panel from 2013 to see what awesome stuff we were supposed to get. Welp, here is what we didn't get

New map Ui and scoreboard UI...How the hell do you have to scrap this! Oh, they probably needed to work on all the new bgs coming

Trial of the Gladiator: Could of been really awesome, could of been terrible, we will never know.

Anybody remember Blizzcon Ashran, A PVP sandbox, where you could build massive siege vehicles that could take days to perfectly finish, using your new mighty weapons, you could lay a massive assault on your enemies fortress, and destroy it TO RUBBLE. Hell, even the mock up of Ashran was bigger than Ashran, the Ashran that was supposed to be AV 2.0. But never came to pass.

But hey...we got BG rewards, Skirmishes, and a 1% baked Ashran.
    Watching anything from that Blizzcon is like watching them describe a completely different game. It's kind of shocking, if you go and watch.

It really bugs me that the Blizzcon attendees are such super fans they never take the devs to task over these things. Instead year after year they ask the same old questions about Paladin auras, mortal strike and the obligatory when can I get Atiesh/Ashbringer.

I dont really recall what trial of the gladiator was supposed to do but how i interpreted is that you would be able to
    get a full set of bis-pvpgear and then enter arenas with that.

There are tournament-vendors which sells bis-pvpgear that you can use for skirmishes/wargames so the only thing missing
    is the rated component that you already have in rated arenas/battlegrounds but you have to earn the gear for that.

If i interpreted TOTG correctly then it actually makes sense it was scrapped...

Weren't we supposed to get spectator mode for Wargames, to make setting up arena tournaments easier?

Deleted
    I disagree, I think Ashran could of been awesome as an AV sized zone where you just do what you want, WvW was awesome in GW2 and ESO, and while it wouldn't of been on the same scale, it could of been really freaking epic here.
    I agree Ashran is way too small. If I could be a dev for a day I would redesign it to be the size of nagrand or talador, multiple ally/horde bases in it built wintergrasp style. With siege engines and demos we would be wintergrasp style storming fortifications around the zone and there would be none of this nonsense queue gating. let 1000 players of each faction in and have at it.