Deleted

Monk MW - trinket question.

Hello,

Recently, I started to play my Monk as a healer. I lately dropped out a few trinkets and the question arose which set of trinkets is the best for me at the moment?

Trinkets I Own (links from wowhead, just add wowhead.com):
    Crystalline Blood Drop (Warforged Heroic).../item=110005/crystalline-blood-drop&bonus=499:524
    Crushto's Runic Alarm (Heroic) .../item=110000/crushtos-runic-alarm&bonus=524
    Shards of Nothing (Normal) .../item=113835/shards-of-nothing&bonus=0
    Auto-Repairing Autoclave (Normal) .../item=113986/auto-repairing-autoclave&bonus=0
    Mark of Rapid Replication (Normal) .../item=113854/mark-of-rapid-replication&bonus=0

It seems to me that the blue trinkets have a better statement of stats compared to the epic ones, but I'm not sure?
    I know which are bis trinkets for MW, but before i'll get them what should I wear?

Check out Geodew's work on MW stat weights. It's a pretty lengthy read, but if you just take a look at the stat weights you should get enough of it to make decisions later.

Based on what Geodew's done, Autoclave is our best trinket before we get to spirit cap (details in his post), which if you recently started you likely aren't. Next would likely be Mark depending on how much spirit you have after Autoclave, but you generally don't want two static spirit trinkets.

7+ Year Old Account
    If you know which trinkets are BiS, you'll know to equip the Autoclave, at the bare minimum. I'd probably also go with the mark of rapid replication.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

Quote Originally Posted by Volibear View Post
    If you know which trinkets are BiS, you'll know to equip the Autoclave, at the bare minimum. I'd probably also go with the mark of rapid replication.
    I do also own the Crystalline Blood Drop but including a socket. This adds up to 210 multistrike and 159 Spirit.
    Is losing 3,3% multistrike (I'm at 22,2% unbuffed WITH the crystaldrop) worth the gain in spirit and less desirable secondary stats?

I might add, I also own the Mark at 670 and the Ironspike Chew Toy 670. ATM I'm using the toy and the drop when fistweaving and the Toy+Mark when Serpenting.

Should I be using Toy and mark all the time?

THX
    Fiercon

Quote Originally Posted by Fiercon View Post
    I do also own the Crystalline Blood Drop but including a socket. This adds up to 210 multistrike and 159 Spirit.
    Is losing 3,3% multistrike (I'm at 22,2% unbuffed WITH the crystaldrop) worth the gain in spirit and less desirable secondary stats?

I might add, I also own the Mark at 670 and the Ironspike Chew Toy 670. ATM I'm using the toy and the drop when fistweaving and the Toy+Mark when Serpenting.

Should I be using Toy and mark all the time?

THX
    Fiercon
    As far as I know, the Spirit has very high priority, after the "nerf" to Mana Tea in 6.1, and together with Crit, it just scales up high. If you check the link Thore placed earlier in the thread, then Static Spirit on gear has a 2.33 to 2.45 in stat weight (Depending on lvl 90 talent), with Intellect lying around 1.85. With Multistrike being at 1.09 in priority, then it has to be a very small Spirit gain to not be effective for you to change out.