Everburning Candle advice for a friend

I know that at the moment the candle represent one of the best choice as trinket, especially for who raids in heroic environment. I really find it incredibly good in my shamy, but i have no druids, and a friend of mine would like to know if candle is that good for her class too.
    Which are the BiS trinkets if candle isn't, considering that we won't raid mythic for now?
    Thank you all for your consideration and sorry for my terrible english

Deleted
    Agree, Candle is still really really good for normal and heroic.
    I'm still using it for heroic BRF. The super mana intense fight all seem to be mythic ones. I can get by with an equivalent of ~1700 spirit for most fights, not OoM and if healer comp permits rank 95%+
    The second trinket I use is chew toy, which again I'd say is BiS for most heroic fights. For progress people seem to like the spirit + X trinkets from furnace/blackhand.

7+ Year Old Account
    For progressive raiding 685 Chew Toy and Auto-repairing Autoclave are both better than the candle.

Candle - 334 Int, ~218 Spirit
    685 Chew Toy - 229 Int, ~355 Spirit
    685 Autoclave - 683 Spirit, 157*20 Haste Stacking proc (Starts ~1% and caps at ~35% added haste over 10s)

Candle wins for through-put but the spirit from the other 2 will allow for more spam. If you're looking to buy one and they're a bit pricey I'd just avoid it and wait for a better trinket off BrF heroics. It is technically better if you already are comfortable with your mana and want to parse some heroics or something of the sort though. I prefer more spirit myself for more spells.