10+ Year Old Account

unlocking apexis crystal missions

on one of my characters I leveled 2 or 3 followers to 660 ilvl hoping to unlock a 660 apexis crystal mission. I managed to unlock a BRF missions but have yet to see an apexis crystal one. it occurs to me, is it possible that it's because I never did the BRF mission and maybe I can only have 1 660 mission at a time? or are they rare or do you have to level to 675 to unlock them? any ideas? any and all help would be greatly appreciated, please and thank you.

No it is just that they dont always show up

Deleted
    Some of those need ilvl 675 also.

I currently have an Apexis Crystal mission at ilvl 660 but I don't get many of them. I don't get many 660 missions in general and I don't believe I've ever had more than 1 at time. It may be possible to get more than 1 if you have a certain amount of followers at 660. I only have maybe 6 at 660.

On my main, I have all epic 675 followers and have at least 1 apexis mission every day. Of course, it would be on the one that doesn't need them anymore.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

Quote Originally Posted by Junkdepot View Post
    On my main, I have all epic 675 followers and have at least 1 apexis mission every day. Of course, it would be on the one that doesn't need them anymore.
    It sure would be nice to have them lower, so all my undergeared alts don't have to do those boring as shit grinding dailies for 800 crystals for a week to start the legendary questling. But atleast between the apexis missions, and honor missions it's pretty easy to get all three bonus rolls with inconsequential stuff without the war mill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tuesday the paladin View Post
    It sure would be nice to have them lower, so all my undergeared alts don't have to do those boring as shit grinding dailies for 800 crystals for a week to start the legendary questling. But atleast between the apexis missions, and honor missions it's pretty easy to get all three bonus rolls with inconsequential stuff without the war mill.
    Yeah that's reasonably, but as with most of WoD, blizzard doesn't understand nor play their own game. Aphexis is just one of many failed "game-mechanics".

My biggest complaint about the apexis dailies is that they're required to trigger garrison invasions.