Funniest class for pvp? (poll)

Ey i just post this POll: http://strawpoll.me/3993645

I currently have every class at level 100 and i do PvP with all of them.

The 5 specs i enjoy the most right now would be these (only listing specs i've used this season).

Balance Druid, Assassination Rogue, Shadow Priest, WW Monk, Ret Paladin.

Most boring ones:

Frost DK, Hunter (all three specs), Feral Druid, Ele Shaman, Destuction Warlock

This is for BGs. Not been doing much arena this season.
    Voting for Druid because i really enjoy boomkin right now.
    Last edited by Christhammer; 2015-03-29 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Christhammer View Post
    I currently have every class at level 100 and i do PvP with all of them.

The 5 specs i enjoy the most right now would be these (only listing specs i've used this season).

Balance Druid, Assassination Rogue, Shadow Priest, WW Monk, Ret Paladin.

Most boring ones:

Frost DK, Hunter (all three specs), Feral Druid, Ele Shaman, Destuction Warlock

This is for BGs. Not been doing much arena this season.
    Voting for Druid because i really enjoy boomkin right now.
    Wow thanks, that's a good information, thanks for answer!

I voted rogue first, but realize its druid. Rogue is really fun in pvp....and boring in pve. Thats why i voted him immediatly, but in fact, druids can have the same fun, as feral, have even more fun as laser owl, and totally own as healers(you know, owning the field is fun too).

Actually all 3 talent trees are fun and playable in pvp and really diverse. Rogue lacks in that regard, he stays always the same dd.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    what is more fun than stealth in pvp,,,

Deleted
    I have the most fun on classes that can bitchslap in 1v1 without dragging it on forever like a tank spec, but with certain limitations. For instance dks are boring as fuck and ferals are energy starved and look like shit, so I don't play either of these.

Tried playing a prot warrior. Got the epic weaps, epic jewelry (the ones with bonus armor, ofc) and trinkets, rest was blue pvp gear. Headed into random bgs. Omfg, anything with plate as well as locks were fucking punching bags dragging on forever and soon turning into 1vX depending on who got help faster. Not sure why people say prot warriors have the same damage as arms/fury, they really do not. That shit wasn't fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    what is more fun than stealth in pvp,,,
    Charging. Too bad warriors are shit at pvp unless you have a healer pillar humping somewhere.

Deleted
    As a broad generalization, I would vote Druid for having the most viable specs with the widest range of types. Without knowing what anyone likes it's the safest recommendation.

Deleted
    Surv hunter because camo glyph+explo trap glyph+freezing trap=fun!

10+ Year Old Account
    Funniest would be moonkin, nothing compares to a giant chicken shooting laser beams.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Funniest would be moonkin, nothing compares to a giant chicken shooting laser beams.
    Dat flapping minor glyph tho.

Deleted
    rogue master class

Shadow Priest yo!

Quote Originally Posted by Linri View Post
    Shadow Priest yo!
    yeah, in bgs I agree. 2s not so much.

Huntards.

/10 chars

Deleted
    Priest are the most fun to play in Arenas

I liked playing Unholy DK in BGs. All the damage you do by just spreading diseases is insane. I haven't even tried the newly buffed Necrotic Plague yet which should make this damage even more devastating (Can't play atm, cause Uni).

I also had a ton of fun playing Rogue in MoP, mostly as Combat and Sub, and I'm not surprised that they are (currently) the most voted in the poll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zunniyaki View Post
    Priest are the most fun to play in Arenas
    As a long time Enhance player i really really enjoy playing shadow priest in RBGs - most fun spec ever!

Are you asking for the most fun? Or the funniest, as in which one is most comical?