sometimes me and my mom gets along but sometimes she is arguementive and I can not handle it she threatens to take my stuff away if I get mad at her or tells my stepdad that I got angry at her and he takes my stuff away I am 34 years old I live with my mother because I am disabled and can not live on my own but she has so many old age issues and she is 61 years old and my stepdad is 50 years old he does not live with us he stays home during the weekend to help mom out but they are separated he cheated on her and she kicked him out and sometimes he spys on me he has a webcam he sees everything I do then disconnects my internet and I think this wrong because he no longer lives here and he has no say in what I can do but I can not aruge with him because he is controlling and crazy and everything I do for my family is not good enough I feel like killing my self but that is a sin how can I control my self my mother takes her illnesses out on me and sometimes when I do not feel good or have been on my period and they will not leave me alone and I tell them I do not feel good they blow up in my face but I can not do that because they have control over me what can I do