Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Looks cool but if we ever actually have a zombie outbreak and it destroys civilization, we're gonna deserve it. And I mean that in the sense, look at how much research material we have. There's how many zombie outbreak movies and series'? If we fall victim to this, we're retarded, heh.

Deleted
    looks good

15+ Year Old Account
    Soon! Can't wait!

I love zombie series/movies where the movie shows how the disease starts.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiral Mage View Post
    Looks cool but if we ever actually have a zombie outbreak and it destroys civilization, we're gonna deserve it. And I mean that in the sense, look at how much research material we have. There's how many zombie outbreak movies and series'? If we fall victim to this, we're retarded, heh.
    Hahaha, you made my day

doesn't take that much force to tear into a person

not that i'm speaking from experience

10+ Year Old Account
    One week! Getting keen!

Still be weird seeing Smilie as some Zombie hero.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Still be weird seeing Smilie as some Zombie hero.
    I always get love from the homies!

10+ Year Old Account
    "Zombies coming tonight, tonight- zombies coming tonight!"

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Almost time for it to air! Have high hopes for this tonight!

This is one of those shows that I will watch all at once after the first season is over
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

10+ Year Old Account
    Fresh walkers are looking good. Pretty solid premiere for the show, it had my attention the entire time which is what really matters. It just feels kind of weird because it's the start of it all. Really hoping we get to know something on how it all starts or who started it. Also wonder if the child walkers are going to be as creepy as the children on The Strain.

wow........that was STUNNINGLY bad. The story shambled around as slow and aimlessly as the zombies in it. I feel like I'm in a bizarro world right now.
    Final Fantasy XIV info= Star Swirl on Behemoth AKA Best-hemoth AKA The Cool Kid's Table
    WoW info= Gareth- Uldum Horde

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    On it's own I suppose it might not be so bad. But when you're comparing it straight up to 'The Walking Dead', this intro felt way more forced and the characters far, far more irritating. I get that being a dysfunctional family is supposed to be the premise, but it also has to be enjoyable to watch. This felt like it had less life than the handful of walkers shown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Advo View Post
    On it's own I suppose it might not be so bad. But when you're comparing it straight up to 'The Walking Dead', this intro felt way more forced and the characters far, far more irritating. I get that being a dysfunctional family is supposed to be the premise, but it also has to be enjoyable to watch. This felt like it had less life than the handful of walkers shown.
    That was my primary issue with the premiere, the characters were quite boring. We'll see in the coming weeks if it gets any better with them, really hope so. I'll watch it just to get my weekly dose of walkers though, but time will tell.

10+ Year Old Account
    I appreciated the slow-burning tension, and will give the series a chance. Curtis is always a stud, but I was especially impressed with Dillane. Being a junkie in the zombiepocalypse has gotta suck.

I can't decide if I would love or vehemently abhor cameos from TWD cast in future episodes.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoyed the premier. The slow-burning tension kept me captivated. I wasn't really annoyed with the characters, I like them. Can't wait for the next episode! <3

I thought it was okay, I'm hoping it gets better with each episode and I wish the junkie son would get eaten.

So the first episode is getting middling/bad reviews so far, and even worse user comments. They say its boring. That may seem far fetched for a show about zombies, but then again its spun off of The Walking Dead.

Deleted
    first episode was veeeeeeeery slow

I hope it'll get better