Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    How does this compare to The Walking Dead?
    I'm interested because it's related to TWL, although TWL is sometimes boring due to all the drama and not enough action.
    Is this another drama show or are there actually more zombies etc in the show?
    Same shit unless you enjoy watching biker m0m

Spoilers for this past Sunday's episode:

Holy shit, I can't believe they killed Nick off. Just when I was finally starting to kinda like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post

Holy shit, I can't believe they killed Nick off. Just when I was finally starting to kinda like him.
    agreed on the talking dead they said it was because the actor that played Nick wanted to leave the show, so they had to get rid of him
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Deleted
    Had some hopes for this with the revamp but hurrkkkh... The acting, the plot decisions... The whole "hey I'm a wannabe journalist wannabe writer and I'm gonna be famouse when all this is over and I wanna hear your story because it's like super important!"

I feel so bad for Lennie James. Dying on TWD would've been more prestigious than getting dumped on Fear. Oh well, guess someone had to draw the short straw.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2018-05-05 at 10:32 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post

i was so happy when he died, kill off the rest of the old cast (other then the black guy) and ill enjoy the show so much more.

Thing is, even though we know his fate, he's still going to be in a lot of episodes because of the time jump storytelling (unlike when Travis fell out of a helicopter in S3... though, he'll probably show up in S5 all fixed up somehow).

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Still haven't touched the show, but the new trailer is up and it looks pretty good. Might actually start watching it again. Only finished S1.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    How the fuck did they cast such a shitty actress for the character of Madison? I'm up to season 3 and she's horrific. She has two expressions.