Poll: What is your favourite flying mount?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Not surprised that Invincible is winning the poll. Was expecting a larger margin, but I guess now that he is much more common than before it makes sense people don't value the mount as greatly.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    I'm surprised Invincible gets any votes; Yes, it's super rare, but it's also super fugly... It's in my top 3 of ugly mounts in the game....
    Because some people confused this thread with "Mounts that make me feel like I'm special", instead of what the title is. I was extremely underwhelmed when I got Invincible. I was actually pissed. I mounted it once then never went back to it.

It's a flying horse. No different than any other horse in the game. It's not flashy at all so no one is going to look at you, much less target you to see what mount it is. This is no different than the stupid wolves from Orgrimmar. I was extremely pissed at those as well.

We haven't had cool flashy "look at me" mounts since Elegon, Firelands, and maybe Dragon Soul.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mimiron's Head and the mount of Elegon
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    I picked other, because it's a tough choice between the Rusted Proto-Drake, Grand Armored Gryphon, and Ashes of A'lar.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Felfire hawk. I'm 3 mounts short of getting mine and I CANT WAIT. Green is my favorite color and I LOVE the firehawk's model!

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jade Cloud Serpent. I love the colors on it.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

Deleted
    id probably have to go with the skyreaver actually.