Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Ey Mon dey be have dat technology in there? We bruddahs have no need for Garrosh's weapons cuz we be family mon! *voljin then has org burned down and has it rebuilt into a giant tiki bar*

Quote Originally Posted by sololux View Post
    At the end of this expansion grommash time/dimension jumps to another universe that's taking place just before the seige to try and stop gsrrosh but garrosh doesn't listen and still ends up time/dimension jumping to wod and we end up playing these two expansions over and over and over for eternityyyyyyyyy ........
    As silly as it sounds, I kind of like the idea of Grommash dying to save pre-WoD Garrosh after he did the same for him. I find Garrosh a more interesting (and intelligent) character, and it would have been fascinating to see him evolve in a different way.

Oh, well, I guess Grommash' fate can still have an impact in other characters like Thrall, Khadgar or even Garona.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trolluddites happened...

"Technology is racist"

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Housing for the poor?

- - - Updated - - -

Technically like any raid....what happens to the theoretical empty structures of BT, ICC or Ulduar?
    We actually know for a lot of them. Akama took back the Black Temple (Warlock questline), Sunwell was likely taken back by the blood elves, Hyjal is regrown, Bolvar took over ICC, and so on. The rest were probably either locked down (BWD, BoT, MSV, etc.) or just left to their own devices (Firelands, Throne of the Four Winds, Ulduar, TES, etc)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Oh, well, I guess Grommash' fate can still have an impact in other characters like Thrall, Khadgar or even Garona.
    Can't we just kill Go'el, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase?

Deleted
    rhonin is currently training his raptor army under org,awaiting the day his master ....... cookie comes to claim them.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    We actually know for a lot of them. Akama took back the Black Temple (Warlock questline), Sunwell was likely taken back by the blood elves, Hyjal is regrown, Bolvar took over ICC, and so on. The rest were probably either locked down (BWD, BoT, MSV, etc.) or just left to their own devices (Firelands, Throne of the Four Winds, Ulduar, TES, etc)
    Yes Sunwell is 100% in Blood elves control. Doing the quest line for the queldelar or w/e its called sword in Wrath shows a load of them there all guarding it.

AQ20/40 all seem to be left to it. AQ I think was in the comics and clearly everythings dead there as cthuns corpse is just lying there for chogall to find. Would be interesting if there was a short story for each place detailing what it was like after.