View Poll Results: Being falsely convicted of rape, or being falsely convicted of being a pedophile?

Voters
25. This poll is closed
  • Being falsely convicted of rape

6 24.00%
  • Being falsely convicted of being a pedophile

19 76.00%

What would you consider worse if you were falsely convicted?

Ok,

So my absolute BIGGEST fear, is that I'm somehow framed, or just in the wrong place at the wrong time, and falsely convicted for a heinous crime!

Now, these aren't the WORSE crimes, but I thought, if I was convicted of either, it would probably ruin my life either way, but I wonder which you think would be worse?!

What's worse?: Being falsely convicted of rape, or being falsely convicted of being a pedophile?

Obviously, both would be absolutely horrible, but please ignore any questions you might be wondering like: How/why would a women full well falsely claim I raped her, or vice versa with a conviction of being a pedophile. Just straight up, without thinking much, which would you think would be the shorter end of the stick?

I'll go first:

gods, it's actually really hard, both are just so horrible I hate even thinking about it! But, maybe rape? They both have absolutely horrid stigmas attached to them, but for some reason, I think being considered a rapist might be worse.

You've all convinced me already, being a convicted pedophile seems a whole lot worse!
    Last edited by Forgon; 2015-03-30 at 08:22 PM.

Deleted
    This is a pretty awful thread, it is like asking which horrible fatal disease you would rather have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont both options get you marked as a sex offender, except I think in the rape case you get more prison time. But then maybe you dont get killed inside.

Time vs Danger.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    This is a pretty awful thread, it is like asking which horrible fatal disease you would rather have.
    Ya, it might be too horrible. Sorry...

7+ Year Old Account
    thats like choosing between cholera or the plague

I'm thinking being wrongly convicted of paedophilia would lead to more likeliness of being shanked inside by an inmate.

This is an absurd thread.

Your life is completely and totally ruined either way. I hate crap like this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Baptist View Post
    thats like choosing between cholera or the plague
    Both are easily treated with antibiotics.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waltzinblack View Post
    I'm thinking being wrongly convicted of paedophilia would lead to more likeliness of being shanked inside by an inmate.
    Well being a pedophile doesn't give you any jail time. It's no crime to be one, but it's a crime to act on it or have certain pictures or videos from it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Well being a pedophile doesn't give you any jail time. It's no crime to be one, but it's a crime to act on it or have certain pictures or videos from it.
    He said convicted, which clearly means a crime was committed.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    He said convicted, which clearly means a crime was committed.
    That's what I was going for. So ya, you were somehow "caught" with videos and pictures, or some little girl/boy lied and said you touched them when you didn't. Just horrible.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm much rather be falsely convicted of rape. Both are awful of course, but pedophilia is worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgon View Post
    being a pedophile?
    Just "being a pedophile" isn't a crime.

Quote Originally Posted by rayden54 View Post
    Just "being a pedophile" isn't a crime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgon View Post
    That's what I was going for. So ya, you were somehow "caught" with videos and pictures, or some little girl/boy lied and said you touched them when you didn't. Just horrible.
    You're convicted, so they must think you did something wrong.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can't be convicted for being a pedophile. At least in civilized countries. So choose that.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    You can't be convicted for being a pedophile. At least in civilized countries. So choose that.
    The conviction is pedophilic related crime. i.e. They "say" you were caught with incriminating evidence that is illegal, or a young boy/girl lied and said you touched them inappropriately, or worse.
    Last edited by Forgon; 2015-03-30 at 08:34 PM.

rape nowdays is having sex with some1 whos drunk so. Id pick rape over phedohile. Infact i know of several sexual encounters ive had when i was pretty drunk. Mby i should accuse one of the girls of rape just to point out how rediculus it is to use such a powerful negative word to such a normal occurance.
    Last edited by Aphrel; 2015-03-30 at 08:38 PM.

Kiddly fiddling is much worse imo. Purely because what the other inmates will do to you if they find out what you were convicted of. Yeah you'll get beaten up (among other things) if they find out you raped someone, but if they found out you fiddled with a kid? Oh boy