Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    The Rock is heavily rumored to wrestle, possibly even headline next Wrestlemania.
    He's still a part of the company, and for him showing up yesterday was actually kinda cool. He even had to jump from coast to coast, since he hosted SNL in NY the night before. But, gotta do what you gotta do, to kinda boost your newest movie too.
    I did like the segment with Ronda Rousey. Was not shabby. And there's no one on the regular roster that can hand Tripe-H his ass back spontaneously.
    But I understand your frustration because of Stone Cold. I like em both actually, and was disappointed to not see Austin.
    Rumor has it that he was definitely planned to be there, but he might not have liked the story they had in store for him, hence why he decided to stay at home instead.
    My whole thing though is that I seem to remember when Rock left the WWE to pursue acting that he didn't want to be referred to as The Rock anymore. He wanted to be taken seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    My whole thing though is that I seem to remember when Rock left the WWE to pursue acting that he didn't want to be referred to as The Rock anymore. He wanted to be taken seriously.
    I remember that too.....
    A change of hearts?
    Like, you know, when you break up with that women you're together with and you think it's all gonna be cool..
    Then a while down the road, you realize "damn, I miss her after all"

He most definitely doesn't do it for the money.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Thought it was the best mania we've had for quiet a few years now - even the pre show matches were pretty good.

I think it's time for taker to retire, I'm happy he was back and hearing his music will always give me goosebumps but he can't compete any more at a real level and when he's paired with anyone except the perfect opponent the match looks awkward or slow.

HHH vs Sting was OK, both suffer similar issues to taker. Other than that, every match was of high quality to me.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Fan service, thats the term to best describe this Wrestlemania. The ladder match was bad, but I always knew it would be, giving Bryan the win was a cop out after the rumble. The Orton match was fine, no real surprise for me. The Diva match was really good but again no surprises.
    The HHH intro was quite possibly the single worst intro in WWE history, it reminded me of that terrible robocop moment in WCW, the match had fan service all over it and was not a surprise result or end, was great to see everyone in the ring though and definitely a highlight of the night.
    Taker match was shite and no surprise he won. Rock Segment was average, weirdly steph made the segment, the rock was a bit off point imo.
    As to Brock and Roman, whilst I didn't predict Rollins coming in at the end, it wasn't a surprise, and ended what was actually a really fun match in a good way, they just could not let Roman win, he doesn't have the fans on his side and would have spoilt what was a good show.

I haven'tr connected with Wrestlemania since watching warrior-hogan, mainly because its always been a PPV and my parents never bought it, so it was great to be able to watch a whole one, and only for $9.99 on the WWE network!

Also Stings bald patch started to irritate me, and I didn't like daytime PPV.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2015-03-31 at 06:34 PM.

Ok so whilst not directly mania related.. is rousey hot? I can't decide.. something about her man..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    something about her man..
    You've got a thing for her man?

I too have the hots for Rhonda, though I've been called weird for it. IDK, I think she's beautiful.

HHH winning made no sense, Stings first Mania and he does not get a win :<.

10+ Year Old Account
    It made sense to me, you can't go letting the WCW franchise get a win over the WWE franchise, I was never a sting fan anyway so was more than happy. The only thing that didn't make sense was the hand shake, especially after Sting just took a hammer to the head.

It was also Sting's last match from what I've been reading. Which I'm pretty sure is why they shook hands afterwards.
    Last edited by the game; 2015-04-01 at 03:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG AJ's Abs...

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord Booty View Post
    OMG AJ's Abs...
    Yeah she's definitely more ripped since she's been back. Though I fine Paige to be better looking.

OMG AJ's Abs...

Agreed, very sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post

Agreed, very sexy.
    Better AJ

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah she's definitely more ripped since she's been back. Though I fine Paige to be better looking.
    I love Paige's personality, or at least the one she projects on Diva's. I always had a girl crush on AJ though. I'll pop into the room and ask if Aj's been on yet lol so her and Paige teaming up was always great to watch.

I love Paige's personality, or at least the one she projects on Diva's. I always had a girl crush on AJ though. I'll pop into the room and ask if Aj's been on yet lol so her and Paige teaming up was always great to watch.
    They put on a hell of a show at Wrestlemania. I had the pleasure of meeting Paige at a Wizard World comic con last year. she's good people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    I thought it was weak. The 2 main reasons to watch it- HHH vs Sting and Taker vs Wyatt were fairly meh matches.

And the whole USA vs Russia thing was one of the most stupid plots I've ever seen, talk about crowd bait.

Still... the guy had a freaking tank.
    It should have been at night, those two match entrances would have been better without the sun.

The Battle-Royale should have been in the main show, with less time wasting.

Agree with the USA v Russia thing, maybe it's because I'm not American, so I just don't feel the connection and it's been going on forever.

Wasn't a bad show though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    The Rocky segment wasn't as good as I thought it would be because It moved so slow.
    I heard they used it to basically wait for the sun to go down

I thought for the title match that Reigns would win, then Rollins cash in on him, rather than cash in on the match and make it a (short) triple threat and pin Reigns to win.

- - - Updated - - -

agreed. I was pissed they let him have the title. He doesn't show up for raw or smackdown unless it's to promote the ppv. Should've been given to a real champion who would actually show up. As much as I can't stand Seth Rollins, at least lesnar doesn't have the title anymore now.
    I found it amusing when they said he had been champion for 223 days. With what, 2 defences, the Cena match that Rollins interrupted, then the triple threat with Cena and Rollins. Wow, such a difficult run he had.

7+ Year Old Account
    Paige....

Enough said

Just wish Wyatt would have won. He should have broken the streak not Lesner. Just my opinion. Love his promos, besides Paul Heyman, who is probably the greatest ever on the mic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    If you look around that wasn't a WWE decision , no one including the ref knew it was going to happen. It was planned for Taker to win but at some point during the match Taker whispered to Lesnar to take the win. Wrestle Zone or somewhere had the story about it.
    Sorry that story is Plain BS...it was Vince McMahons decision....

As far as Wrestlemania goes: I loved it and felt VERY WELL entertained... so only bad part was the Stadium cause it should have been darker for most entrances (Stings, Wyatts, Undertakers)

I loved the Laddermatch although personally I wanted Ziggler to win.
    HHH vs Sting was awsome with the including of NWO and DX! (also Im not sure why they had to advertise the terminator movie so much...)
    I found the Wyatt vs Undertaker match good and I am happy wyatt didnt win cause that guy is just to week....

ANd I had realy fun at Brook vs Reigns when he was Brook introduce Reigns to suplex city and Reigns just smiled and the end with Seth cashing in this way (also I cant stand him) was just right!

the segment Rocky/Ronda vs Authority was the only unneeded part in there.

So, I had a lot of fun watching it wich I didnt expected.
    Last edited by mmoc25fb373f9a; 2015-04-02 at 03:10 PM.

Dat superkick.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently AJ Lee retired.