Poll: Which achievment is harder - takes longer?

Deleted

Which is the harder achievment?

Insane in the membrane or Dreanor Curator.
    Both are ridiculous, currently on Curator.

Need 1 more pristine, but it seems the RNG gods took a turn for the worst. Solved nearly every pristine near the 10 solve mark. Now im already on 20 solves for the last Dreanor Pristine and still going strong. Statisticly its wrong in so many ways that im starting to believe the last solve is always brought down to a 2% pristine chance in order to keep me busy.
    Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2015-03-30 at 10:45 PM.

Draenor Curator. You can't buy huge chunks of it on the AH.

I think "insane" is still a lot harder even with the bought items.

I did Insane back when the Shedralar were part of it and there were almost never any of the items needed up on the AH for anything so i had to grind every item for every rep.

Including leveling a rogue just for pickpocketing. so i say Insane is harder

Anyone who's voting for Insane either doesn't know Curator or must've done it back when it was actually difficult.

Insane in the Membrane is ridiculously easy now, considering to what it used to be. It takes a comparatively small amount of actual grinding anymore. You have a set goal and there isn't a lot of RNG to grinding it.

Draenor Curator - especially with bad luck - could be done for an hour a day and a player could still possibly not be finished with it by the end of the expansion. It's absolutely brutal.
    Last edited by Irian; 2015-04-01 at 07:23 AM.