Minimalist weak aura ideas and comments

I like using the least amount of space to represent the most information I can. So I came up with this..

The first vertical bar is holy shock cooldown, second is prism, third is avenging wrath. The green bar is aw duration then it will switch to the white bar for cd. Last one is sacred shield cd and the number under is the charges. The bars inbetween is holy power obviously. It's a work in progress and more of just an idea. The goal is to show the main hpally cooldowns in a minimalist way while being fairly easy to understand. Any ideas or comments?

7+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't it take up just as much space to put the CD timer on top of a image of the ability? Good concept but hard to track those bars during a fight where one global matters and I'm squinting at the thin bars

The entire group can be scaled if its slightly too small, well the images of the 5 abilites would have to be really small and would be indistinguishable between each other i would think. It's also meant to go with a minimalist ui as a whole, so it would likely be one of the only things on the screen so tracking it wouldnt be as hard as you think. I appreciate your input, thanks man

Deleted
    I like it! How about 2p and 4p and DP procs? The way I've setup my own WAs is that 5HP and the procs have a sound they play when activated. That way I don't even have to look at my WAs to know what's happening. Might be a good thing to implement into this too.

Personally, I would replace the Sacred Shield bar with something else, since it's so almost never used outside of PVP (you could replace it with a DP and/or 2p/4p proc timers). I would also consider differentiating the bars with different colors, or at least the holy power bar with a different color than white. It looks great, but I could see other people using it getting confused when they have to look at a bunch of small bars that are all the same color and have vastly different scales on the cooldowns (HS bar represents ~4-5second CD while AW bar represents a 1.5-3min CD).