View Poll Results: Astronauts VS Cavemen who wins in a fight?

Voters
27. This poll is closed
  • Cavemen

14 51.85%
  • Astronauts

13 48.15%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Astronauts VS Cavemen who wins in a fight?

Astronauts VS Cavemen who wins in a fight?

Battle zone: Earth
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

On the earths surface then short of inhospitable conditions such as the arctic where the insulation of the suit could have benefits, then I would imagine a caveman to have the mobility advantage.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw that episode. The Caveman Always Wins.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    On the earths surface then short of inhospitable conditions such as the arctic where the insulation of the suit could have benefits, then I would imagine a caveman to have the mobility advantage.
    Pretty much sums it up. Plus the caveman isn't going to have an issue bashing someones face in. And if they hit a visor first... well you're now in a suit with shards of plastic/glass in your face and some dude beating your ass with a club.

Astronauts are not generally equipped with weaponry and the only thing they have is their suit so cavemen.

10+ Year Old Account
    But Astronauts are engineers they can build almost anything remember Gorn vs Captain Kirk.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

hand to hand? cave man

with their respective resources? astronaut

i say Astronauts because modern human is much smarter and they dont take stupid ppl to fly spacecrafts

Deleted
    astronauts..

'cavemen' would be 5 feet tall (if they're tall), malnourished and disease ridden, not exactly a fierce opponent if you don't count the danger of transmitting contagious diseases

Nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

15+ Year Old Account

You can barely move in those suits. Unless it's one of those combat marine suits in video games, then that caveman is going down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nixxon

The astronaut will hesitate he is too civilized and will stop and think before acting. The cave man will not he will act mostly on the instinct to survive.

Deleted
    Cavemen will start to worship astronauts as a gods.

Astronauts would probably be in much better physical condition, and have a better knowledge of the human body. Cavemen would probably have less inhibitions and more experience in hand-to-hand combat.

I'd say if the astronaut can keep their cool then they'd come out on top.

Deleted
    Do you think a caveman could do shit to a suit that is designed to be worn in space?

In a basic hand to hand fight, then the Caveman would win. If they could utilise their understanding of technology and weaponry then hands down the Astronaut would win.

Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    Do you think a caveman could do shit to a suit that is designed to be worn in space?
    Those suits are tough, but they're not exactly designed to withstand attacks. They're not like Bulletproof Kevlar Vests. Yes, they're very tough but their purpose is to ensure an air-tight seal that lets them operate in space, not to give them the capability to fight hand to hand.

They also have terrible mobility.

Deleted
    Depends if the Astronaut was military before becoming one, he would probably have good combat training and be able to use a weapon more effectively. I'd pick the caveman just because it probably has a lot more experience fighting to gravely wound other humanoids with eye gouging and biting.

Deleted
    I need more details, a mans profession tells me little...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    In a basic hand to hand fight, then the Caveman would win.
    The astronaut will be very fit and never suffered from malnutrition, so they average astronaut will be longer, stronger and heavier then the average cave man. The average astronaut might also have trained a martial art.

The only scenario I can see the Caveman would win is, if it become to throwing spears and stones. Something a caveman have done daily to get food