Any good Alliance servers?

Hey guys, I was looking around for a good Alliance server with a solid community, but I don't really want to be on a huge overpopulated server. Does anyone know of such a server, like nice pop, good community, but isn't really huge or overcrowded? Does such a server exist, I'd love some recommendations if anyone has any. I know about the group tool and I use it so that isn't an issue, I just would really like a solid server on Alliance side to try and find a guild and just have a nice community on; just due to how old the game is now and all that I'm not sure if you pretty much have to be on one of those really huge servers now or else. Thanks in advance.

US or EU??
    Retired WOW player
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 14

Quote Originally Posted by Meillquei View Post
    US or EU??
    I'm on US btw

I personally think Wyrmrest Accord and Moon Guard are good, high-pop realms with nice communities. They don't feel overpopulated like some realms (like Stormrage, Area 52, etc) but they both still have a lot of people to do things with and since they're both RP realms they seem to have a bit more of an actual community. They both have decent Horde populations, too, and WRA is about a 50/50 split between Ally and Horde.

Of course, if you don't like RP realms or RPers then you probably wouldn't like those two realms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Moon guard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Proudmoore is active.

Wyrmrest Accord is pretty good for the most part.

7+ Year Old Account
    Kel'thuzad and Korgath are both good.

10+ Year Old Account
    wowprogress can show u activity of guilds and the ratio of players on each server. the more informed you are on your decision for a server the better.
    Hi

Deleted
    iv heard kel'thuzad is good