Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    As someone who only jumps into PVP when I need honor for a certain transmog item (don't blame me for Blizzard being morons with the pricing of old pvp stuff) I'm quite fond of the bots.

Until they're on my team, that is.

Now that graph needs the silly small bar for "exalted with all of the above".

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus that is terrible compared to previous expansions.

All of Boubs graphs seem to be doing more harm than good.

Kids these days...

Some of you clearly have no idea what classic reps were like, and no I don't mean when you ran back at 80+ merrily AoEing everything down with one shots.

If anything, WoD reps are the closest to classic in a looooong time. Even then, the fact that you go through the majority of those grinds via questing is easier than classic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Kids these days...

Some of you clearly have no idea what classic reps were like, and no I don't mean when you ran back at 80+ merrily AoEing everything down with one shots.

If anything, WoD reps are the closest to classic in a looooong time. Even then, the fact that you go through the majority of those grinds via questing is easier than classic.
    You make it sound like that's a good thing. The reputation grind in this expansion has been so stupidly ludicrous that it isn't even worth bothering with just for a bunch of recolored mounts with unfinished running animations.

Quote Originally Posted by Xentronium View Post
    Amusingly, I got the "Savage Friends" exalted with one Draenor rep achieve on October 20, before WoD's release date. A bug that was never fixed.
    ... wait... HOW?
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

Classic Timbermaw, a favorite. That bugger and his heals were great.

My wife did the original Insane.

- - - Updated - - -

If the reputation areas had dynamic content, it could make reputation grinding interesting.

Steamwheedle was fun since there was a variety of ways you can complete it. They need to do it that way for all the reputations.

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Kids these days...

In what way was a reversion to Vanilla rep systems a good thing? Epic gear was also absurdly difficult to acquire and leveling from 1-60 took probably twice as long as it now takes to get from 1-100.

Reputations are pointless if their rewards are meaningless. For the most part, unless you are a collector of pets or mounts these reps are meaningless. In terms of mounts, the mounts offered aren't even particularly appealing mounts. Comparatively, Shaohao rep was worth the grind because the mount was beautiful.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosWolf View Post
    ... wait... HOW?
    This was a common bug early on. I logged in and got it on one of my characters in like the first month of WoD. Still don't have a single rep on any of my characters actually at exalted but I have the achievement...

This fan arts realy well made.