Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

11 hour maintenance... again...

All because of tokens?

Annoying.

Deleted
    ..and what kind of discussion do you expect to happen after a post like that?
    This is not your fucking twitter account.

Useless thread just adding more white noise whining

Quote Originally Posted by Jamyz View Post

Must be a day ending with Y.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    Must be a day ending with Y.
    Have to admit 11 hours is a bit steep if nothing comes out of it. The game isnt suffering from anything a rolling restart wouldnt handle. So lets hope at least the tokens come out of this

Quote Originally Posted by Jamyz View Post

So what is whining about white noise whining?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HermanJackalope View Post
    So what is whining about white noise whining?
    Eh, 9 posts on your account and you chose to reply to this thread. Well done, sir.
    The value per post ratio of your account is staggering

Let me answer to my own question - no constructive discussion will ever come from the "server is down for maint. waaah I'm annoyed"-posts.
    Server maintenance has always been there - it always will be. Deal with it.

And quit shitposting

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Have to admit 11 hours is a bit steep if nothing comes out of it. The game isnt suffering from anything a rolling restart wouldnt handle. So lets hope at least the tokens come out of this
    Even expansions don't get an 11 hr scheduled maintenance.

WTF, even if you're Blizzard's most diligent cock smoking white knight, this is terrible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fatal View Post
    All because of tokens?

Annoying.
    Because they need to add content to do outside raids, fix shamans and monks so they don't suck at pvp, nerf dks and ferals, and fix the overwhelming bot problem. Just be glad it's only 11 hours for that.

Joking. Holinka is happy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fatal View Post
    All because of tokens?

Annoying.
    If you find this so annoying your life needs more content.

Could be worse, you could be in Australia where it's currently 6.20PM.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Actually I think this rage is laughable, even if you are a cock smoking Blizzard hater.
    I dunno, a not-particularly-announced 11 hour (secretly) scheduled maintenance is oafish by the standards of the post-BC era.

Rage is adorable though.

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    I wouldn't put money on it but I would wager it is for the tokens and various bug fixes. Annoying? Yes. World ending? No.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saafe View Post
    im honestly starting to hate this game LOL

Do yourself a favour and quit...?
    Will never understand why people bother playing a game they don't like...
    WoW is not essential for your life, find something else ..

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW has had consistent uptimes and one maintenance throws everyone into a shit storm. Having played other MMO's really puts into perspective how nice WoW has it.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well if it goes over their normal maintenance time OBVIOUSLY there is a reason why it is 11 hours. Regardless of if you think it is not needed.

I'm less concerned about the 11hrs, and more concerned that it was pretty much unannounced.

Amazing...On one hand everyone complains about how WoD has no content and there is nothing to do...on the other...people can't bear a few extra hours of maintenance.

It's also amazing that after a solid decade of WoW servers shutting down Monday Night/Tuesday Morning (for North America) people still rage the fuck out because of it.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballrug View Post
    Even expansions don't get an 11 hr scheduled maintenance.
    No, they just launch so terribly that Blizzard gives everyone seven days of free game time to make up for it, and then they wish they'd done an eleven hour maintenance beforehand to have prevented it.

In all seriousness, I'm pretty sure most if not all of the expansions had several long maintenance days in the weeks before an expansion release for various reasons (usually hardware upgrades), so that's not a good comparison. This is...a completely different situation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballrug View Post
    I dunno, a not-particularly-announced 11 hour (secretly) scheduled maintenance is oafish by the standards of the post-BC era.
    They announced it http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16780348738

But sure, rage on...

10+ Year Old Account
    I had to scroll partway down the main page to find any mention of this. I will not apologize for equating no notice on the launcher with the servers being up
    Wrath baby and proud of it