Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Yeah - normally the launcher gives me a day's notice - this time THERE IS NO ANNOUNCEMENT on the launcher.

NONE.

ZERO.

ZIP.
    It's on there now. No idea when it showed up though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    It's on there now. No idea when it showed up though.
    there you go, its up.
    Now stop your moaning schwarzkopf.

My god, this is a whole new level of sad.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    there you go, its up.
    Now stop your moaning schwarzkopf.

My god, this is a whole new level of sad.
    I wish I could schedule things after I started them. I'd never be a procrastinator again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Yeah - normally the launcher gives me a day's notice - this time THERE IS NO ANNOUNCEMENT on the launcher.

NONE.

ZERO.

ZIP.
    There is announcement in my launcher. It was there yesterday and there's a post in the Tech Support Forum about extending.
    That's normal. Always check the forums, that's where they post this type of news and have done so for the past 10 years.

And Tuesday maintenance has been pretty well established practice in WoW.
    Getting upset about it shows your life has less content than 6.1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballrug View Post
    I wish I could schedule things after I started them. I'd never be a procrastinator again.
    I wish this community wasn't a big giant ballpit of moany little bitches and grew a pair.
    Guess we cant have everything we want in life .

No notice on the launcher for me, still doesn't appear. I missed out on buying roll tokens which really sucks for progression.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slakos View Post
    No notice on the launcher for me, still doesn't appear. I missed out on buying roll tokens which really sucks for progression.
    You had all week for that, noone else to blame but your self.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamyz View Post
    There is announcement in my launcher. It was there yesterday and there's a post in the Tech Support Forum about extending.
    That's normal. Always check the forums, that's where they post this type of news and have done so for the past 10 years.

There still isn't an announcement on mine.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16774818186
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16780348738
    were posted 13 hours ago. I was sleeping 13 hours ago, then I got up, went to work and came back only to see the servers going down.

Ironically, it seems like you have to have no life and monitor the forums every minute to know when the maintenance will be.

Only reason it is annoying me is because this is my one night off after working the weekend, and then gotta work another 3 more. To compound it I work 5pm-5am so 3am is like 2-3 in the afternoon for me, I'm pretty sure most people would be annoyed if it began at 3pm. The other problem becomes is that this is what I do to kill some time in the early morning hours, and being its 3am and the wife is sleeping, isn't exactly a ton I can do that wouldn't wake her up. Heck I can't even just go to sleep, because I need to be able to sleep all day so I can work Wednesday night.

Now I've been playing MMO's for way to long to get all crazy and go into a rage about why I hate this or that and how bad Blizzard is. I know its part of the industry, but that doesn't make it any less annoying sometimes. Frankly wouldn't of bothered me so bad if I had known it before 7pm this evening, it didn't show up on my launcher til then and I had no reason to suspect there would be some crazy long window of downtime ( especially considering I thought most of the token stuff was already done it just needed to be turned on).

Quote Originally Posted by Slakos View Post
    Yeah, you can't really blame blizzard because you decided to wait until the last moment to do something you could have done at any time over the last week.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Deleted
    No 11 hour maintenance on EU (we seem to be getting rolling restarts).

I wonder what they are doing, who knows maybe something like moving servers or you know...

Maintenance...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilzar View Post
    No 11 hour maintenance on EU (we seem to be getting rolling restarts).

I wonder what they are doing, who knows maybe something like moving servers or you know...

Maintenance...
    BUT NOW I CANNOT LOG IN FOR THE 3 HOURS I CAN THIS WEEK! ITS ALL BLIZZARDS FAULT FOR DOING THIS WITHOUT TELLING ME!
    BLABLA PAYING CUSTOMER, BLABLA!

I FEEL SO BETRAYED BY THE COMPANY I USED TO LOVE, AND NOW I DONT BECAUSE OF THIS BETRAYAL!

boe, fucking, hoe.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballrug View Post
    Even expansions don't get an 11 hr scheduled maintenance.

WTF, even if you're Blizzard's most diligent cock smoking white knight, this is terrible.
    And what made it even worse, was dropping it right in the middle of primetime 6pm server time (Oceanic Servers) they drop this on us and for most it was a rude shock as there was no warning of it on the launcher or on the character selection screen.. Only way I knew it was coming was that I checked the realm status forum..

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fatal View Post
    All because of tokens?

Annoying.
    really and how do you know that ?
    There is no News about why the maintenance is for 11 hrs.
    A woman should never invest in a relationship she wouldn't want her daughter in, nor allow any man to treat her in a way her son would get scoled for.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamyz View Post

And yet here you are, replying to a post about this. Who is shit posting again?
    And again, you are responding a thread about this, what does it say about your life?

Quote Originally Posted by fatal View Post
    All because of tokens?

Annoying.
    people still play this current que hub garrison crap game. LOL come play vanilla private server with 4-7k people online daily where the true hardcore go.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    people still play this current que hub garrison crap game. LOL come play vanilla private server with 4-7k people online daily where the true hardcore go.
    Yeah, because going back in time where everything was a grind and I was playing 18 to 20 hour days was fun.
    It might have been fun back then as a student, but not that fun anymore with a full time job .

Please put more dots....... Please be more dramatic.... About.... How evil..... Blizzard.... Not letting you.... Play......

Deleted
    They are prepping the PTR servers for 6.2 aswell. So yeah expect weekly maintenance on US side for a while.

Almost everyone I know has been having random lag spikes recently. Hopefully they're able to alleviate that.