Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassium View Post
    Almost everyone I know has been having random lag spikes recently. Hopefully they're able to alleviate that.
    This + dealing with the bots is my hope.
    Mistweaver Monk | Holy Priest

Meh, I can deal. What I can't deal with is the fact that I can only activate tokens in game, so when I'm unsubbing in a few days and I want to return after a big patch, I have to pay for the initial month just so I can log into my account and use a token, which is just stupid. I plan on buying a bunch of tokens that I want to use whenever I find WoW most relevant for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballrug View Post
    Even expansions don't get an 11 hr scheduled maintenance.

WTF, even if you're Blizzard's most diligent cock smoking white knight, this is terrible.
    Meh, I work, so it doesn't bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    It's on there now. No idea when it showed up though.
    Mine still shows no maintenance - apparently it is now a known issue, the alert servers are not reachable by a large number of people. Tech support is looking into the problem now.

None of the following are accessible from my computer:

https://nydus.battle.net/App/enUS/cl...argetRegion=US
    http://us.launcher.battle.net/service/wow/alert/en-us
    http://launcher.worldofwarcraft.com/alert

Quote Originally Posted by TheSpinelessCarp View Post
    Meh, I can deal. What I can't deal with is the fact that I can only activate tokens in game, so when I'm unsubbing in a few days and I want to return after a big patch, I have to pay for the initial month just so I can log into my account and use a token, which is just stupid. I plan on buying a bunch of tokens that I want to use whenever I find WoW most relevant for me.
    No, your account will be turned into a veteran account once you unsub. You can still log in use your token then your account should be upgraded back to normal status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSpinelessCarp View Post
    4 posts, just signed up this month, posts complete misinformation. Interesting...

To those unaware, you don't need to be subbed to buy the tokens and even if you did you can log into any character sub 21 even without a sub since 6.1 rolled out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    It's on there now. No idea when it showed up though.
    There was one at 4am EST when I logged in for a few HS matches before I left for work.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was on my launcher and Character Select screen about 7pm EST last night..But I have heard others saying it isn't showing up in their launcher news feed.
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

Quote Originally Posted by Jamyz View Post
    There is announcement in my launcher. It was there yesterday and there's a post in the Tech Support Forum about extending.
    That's normal. Always check the forums, that's where they post this type of news and have done so for the past 10 years.

And Tuesday maintenance has been pretty well established practice in WoW.
    Getting upset about it shows your life has less content than 6.1
    This^

For all you people who have played this game for longer than a month should know by now that Tuesday is maintenance day. Sometimes its just rolling restarts, sometimes it's 5-6 hours of down time and sometimes its 11+ hours. They do not need to announce that maintenance is going to happen it should be expected. They are pretty good at letting you know how long it is estimated to last and pretty good at providing updates if it runs longer. If you are still getting mad over maintenance then you should really read all those agreements you click agree to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maintenance has been a fixture of World of Warcraft for 10 years (and most other MMOs) and creating complaint threads about it is never constructive.

Closing.