Best leveling spec?

Brew vs WW?

Deleted
    Brewmaster deals decent damage while leveling, a little bit less maybe. Cant die at all tough, so for leveling brew>ww.

Deleted
    It doesn't fucking matter, WoW is so easy, you can level with a fucking Healspecc.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadley-II View Post
    It doesn't fucking matter, WoW is so easy, you can level with a fucking Healspecc.
    Yes I know but whats the fastest. I'm sure healing cant kill mobs as fast. I figured brew might have an advantage over ww becacuse you can just group up 5+ and aoe down?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyLuckBox View Post
    Yes I know but whats the fastest. I'm sure healing cant kill mobs as fast. I figured brew might have an advantage over ww becacuse you can just group up 5+ and aoe down?
    I leveled as a tank, no problem. It makes no difference, the most important thing is that you have fun or you will logout and not level at all :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadley-II View Post
    I leveled as a tank, no problem. It makes no difference, the most important thing is that you have fun or you will logout and not level at all :P
    Thats not answering his question, because obviously there will be specs better at levelling than others.

On topic Brewmaster is what I levelled as after trying ww. A lot of burst damage and a lot of durability make it an excellent choice. A lot of the time i find myself aoe grinding mobs and brewmasters innate aoe ability makes it a breeze when you can afford to burn all your chi on breath of fire.

Brewmaster is by far the easiest spec to level as

It even has more dmg than Ww pre 60 because of kegsmash (actually uncertain after 20% kegsmash nerf)

I personally found leveling to be the fastest as a tank untill you reach a certain point, seemed like it slowed down quite a bit when i reached pandaria so I switched to WW there. At lower level though, BrM will probably do the same or even more damage and you'll get into dungeons alot faster.

The more mobs you can pull/the faster you can move = The fastest speed you can quest at. Brewmaster wins in this scenario; But like said before, it really doesn't matter, it's important that you play what you enjoy. I'd say the only class that sucks at low level is mage, and even then that's only for efficiencys sake, it's still easy to kill mobs.

Deleted
    I would say windwalker for the increases speed and the flying kick between sparcer mob placement.

Deleted
    WW for questing etc, and go Brewmaster and do dungeons till you're 90. After 90 go WW and quest till 100 That is the fastest way.

Or instead of Brewmaster go heal dungeons either way dungeons till 90.

BrM till Pandaria.
    You can mass pull and fast que. Kegsmash is AoE and hits like a truck. Flying serpent kick is nice, but you can have a mount at 1 now, so its leveling advantage is wafer thin.

After Pandaria.

BrM is still pretty strong, but WW has slightly better DPS, but you can still mass pull with BrM.

WoD.
    BrM. WW is VERY squishy in WoD until you get some gear after 100. But SEF helps a some when pulling more than one mob.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Deleted
    I would suggest to run dungeons as BrM up to 70 and then swap to questing as Windwalker(use BrM for soloing group quests).

The best leveling spec is BrM. Good damage, can't die, faster dungeon queues and the ability to control pace of the dungeon. While WW gets a lot of it's more interesting mechanics from its abilities that come late in the leveling process, which can make them less interesting to level, but no where near as boring as leveling a mage.

Deleted
    Brewmaster is amazing while leveling (even if you don't intend to tank at end game).