Choosing a monitor(is benq xl series worth it).

Hello everyone. I would really love to hear opinions whether it is worth to buy a Benq xl2420g or Benq xl2430t. I am a gamer who does play a lot of "LoL" and "Cs:go" and time to time i tend to play new hits like "Assassin's Creed:Rogue" or "Far Cry 4" and stuff. Apart from playing I also watch a lot of movies. I do own a Dell U2312HM monitor right now and it is just an amazing thing but recently 2 of my friends that I play cs:go with bought those benq xl gaming monitors and they are just non stop talking how great it is. I was thinking to get myself a second monitor someday so I thought maybe I could buy one of those benq monitors and just use Dell as a secondary one but I have read on many forums people complaining about benq being only good for games but very bad for movies because of oversaturated colors or whatever. Is it true that it would a lot worse of an experience to watch movies on Benq xl2430t or Benq xl2420g than my Dell U2312HM ?

Deleted
    You didn't mention the most important thing. Your rig specs. Do you have the rig to let you play at 100-144Hz? Also as always we need a budget to work with, to let you know what would be the best option for your money.

Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    You didn't mention the most important thing. Your rig specs. Do you have the rig to let you play at 100-144Hz? Also as always we need a budget to work with, to let you know what would be the best option for your money.
    i7-2770k
    gtx660ti (planning on changing to 970 just before gta 5 release)
    8gb ram 1666mhz