Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    I mean,

http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/13621...9-legend-24-na

This is the exact deck I see whenever I come across a face hunter. Always. (Seriously, even when I'm watching streamers in high/legend ranks: this is "The" face hunter deck you see)
    That is the same deck I see every day on ladder. Sure, a few play midrange, but face hunter is the most common hunter I see and yes they run plenty of charge minions and 1 or 2 owls to make sure they keep hitting face. Leeroy is not not played by all, but I have also seen him around a few times. I find it odd Mormolyce never sees this deck or even mech mages, that is 80% of my matchups. Was watching Reynad and Trump rank yesterday and face hunter+mech mage was also very highly represented in their climb from rank 16 to 8.

Hilarious:

Last edited by Waynhim; 2015-04-03 at 12:55 PM.

^ sort of, that game was clearly over like 4 turns ago

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    It being from the first wing is quite good actually, at least it will stop people calling for P2W etc with it being only 700 gold.
    Its not really new, in Naxx you got the spider quarter for free so the plague quarter with Loatheb was basically the first costly wing aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    ^ sort of, that game was clearly over like 4 turns ago
    I didn't want to flood my board with dudes since he hadn't brawled yet/playing around mind control tech.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    The pure charge deck is weak, usually played only by people with basic decks.

And I haven't even seen Leeroy in any of those in like a year.

I don't know what game you're playing.

I've seen a few wolfrider hunters yes, but only in shit decks in casual.
    Face hunter is easily the more superior and common version of hunter (until BRM possibly changes that). BM hunters still exist, but do not perform as well as wolfrider, arcane golem, leeroy to the face style. Whenever I see webspinner, I thank god knowing I have a better chance to win.