Thread: Help

Deleted

Help

Hey how much is too much when playing world of Warcraft? I spend 5 hours literally a day playing it after school

15+ Year Old Account
    If it interferes with your life then it's a problem. Are you getting homework and household chores done? Sleeping 8 hours? If yes, there are no problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    10 - 20hours a week or about.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by keithunited View Post
    Hey how much is too much when playing world of Warcraft? I spend 5 hours literally a day playing it after school
    If anybody gives you a number range ignore it, people have different lives and commitments. Just ensure you can fulfill your other obligations (and how well). This goes the other way as well, make sure you're happy and have enough time to relax and enjoy yourself. That would be my advice.

As other people have said, it's down to you. So long as you're accompishing what you need to - like making sure you get study/homework done, get proper sleep and aren't a total shut-in, it's all good. Just never let it control how you must spend your time.
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

7+ Year Old Account
    The way I look at it, what would you be doing if you were not playing WOW? If you were just going to be watching TV or something like that, then sure, replace that with WOW and it's fine. If you were going to be doing something productive, you don't want to be playing WOW instead of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    The way I look at it, what would you be doing if you were not playing WOW? If you were just going to be watching TV or something like that, then sure, replace that with WOW and it's fine. If you were going to be doing something productive, you don't want to be playing WOW instead of that.
    Exactly this if you were going to stare at the tv then no biggie.
    Don't miss real life things outside yiur house with friends for it though.
    You are only young once enjoy it

I agree, as long as you get important things done and don't neglect your relationships with your family and friends you are fine. Everyone spends their free time doing something, whether it is watching TV, reading books, etc. Just be sure not to sit for too many hours straight; get up from time to time, get some exercise, give your eyes a rest.