[A] 690 Windwalker Monk looking for 2 or 3 night team starting around 9pm ET

Nokie (currently of Aggramar, willing to transfer) is looking for a new home after the collapse of current guild. I'm 10/10H (got blackhand pre-ilevel boost) 1/10M (Oregorger). 690 ilevel with 4pc set & latest legendary progress. Offspec is Brewmaster but I haven't tanked seriously since SOO heroics.

Current guild was progressing in mythic but has major attendance issues and burnout from the GM and officers so they threw in the towel. I'm a consistent & solid raid member looking for a new stable home.

Because of work & family obligations, looking for a 2 or 3 night team that starts at 9pm ET (or somewhere close to that). 9pm-12am ET would be the most ideal setup.

Transferring is not a problem but would like to trial to make sure it's a good fit for both parties first. I do have a working mic. With my current team I had 100% attendance. Willing to app and provide additional details if there is interest. I am going out of town next week and won't be able to raid at all during that time but want to take that time to start the process of looking for a new team.

Here are some links for research:

Here are some screencaps of my parses from some of the heroic brf kills:

Last edited by Nokie; 2015-03-31 at 01:26 PM.

Personal message before the, lets be honest, copy and paste part... consistent and solid describes us, your attitude from what I can glean would fit in very well with us. Our raids start at 8:30 PM EST, but I am hoping after talking with me the "30 minutes before 9" factor can be put aside. We are very much looking for a strong Windwalker, would prefer with a Mistweaver OS but we have other healing swapping options or can teach you MWer if you are wanting to learn it (you wouldn't use it much, just as a back up).

Here is the copy/paste part. Hope you have a wonderful day and trip next week! Good luck to you and I hope you find your way to your raiding home.

---

Our raid team has been topping charts throughout MoP and is looking to continue to dominate PVE on our servers in Mythic WoD. Not only are we dedicated, loyal, skilled, and professional players - we also have a blast doing it. If you are looking for a progression focused group that also loves the game and fosters an epic team attitude, we may be a great fit for you if you have what it takes. (Liking bacon is always a plus).

To summarize our team with facts... we can clear 9/10 heroic BRF in 2.25 hours. Heroic Blackhand is at 10% after ~50 pulls.

Currently Recruiting (in priority order):
    - Warlock
    - Windwalker / Mistweaver OS
    - Mage

Raid Times:
    Thursday and Sunday at 7:30 PM CST / 8:30 PM EST (3 hour raid)

We have the expectations and results of a high end raiding guild without the 3+ raid nights a week. If you are looking to progress quickly, enjoy time spent with a close knit group of solid raiders, and grab some loot along the way - come join us, we are what you have been searching for.

Feel free to message me here or in game for more information (btag is Cindy#1821). I would love to talk and ensure we are a great fit for one another.

Happy Raiding!

Here our random logs from a farm night we had - Note that Incendium / Kniteworgen were tryouts (our lower DPS) and not core raiders:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...Bqm93K#boss=-2

----

Edit - We are also running tryouts tonight at 8:30 EST (Tuesday, 3/31) due to Easter being Sunday the raid nights this week have swapped to Tues/Thurs. So, if you would like to join us this evening, we would be more than happy to host you (assuming you are still in town!) after a quick confirmation discussion with me.
    Last edited by Broccoliz; 2015-03-31 at 01:51 PM.

Thanks for the reply Broccoliz,

Added you to btag, let's chat!

Good morning, Nokie!
    Not sure how much leeway you have on your preferred raiding times, we do begin a little earlier. Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-9:30pm CST ( 8-10:30pm EST ) As we are now ready to take the steps into Mythics, we are looking to incorporate another DPS into the mix and a WW monk would do the trick! Plus, we don't have one in the raid.
    I enjoyed the read, very thorough and well laid out. If you're looking for a group with consistency and efficiency ( 9/10H in 2 hours ) I feel we would be a great fit for you!

------copy/paste snip--------

No Mercy in this Dojo is looking for driven and motivated individuals to incorporate into our core team. We pride ourselves on the minimal schedule we maintain due to real life obligations. With that being said, using our time efficiently and effectively is required. Quality over quantity is key.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ar-Disc-Priest!

In the link above, is our recruitment thread. Read through it, if things piques your interest, lets get the ball rolling in the right direction! My realID can also be found in the thread.

Good Luck in your search!
    Excellence, completed by Shyama!

Ello there, Eclipsed (Tichondrius) is looking for a WW monk as we have none atm. If you are looking for something a bit more later than 9 EST rather than earlier we can possibly fill that time slot. Our raid times are below as well as bit of what our guild is about. We're a bit below your current progression but we are not looking to get mythic kills down before Blackhand and feel he should die this week.

Our progression team is made up of our most serious raiders who seek the highest level of progression. Progression raiders are required to have near perfect attendance and be capable of handling mechanics on all the fights and a bare minimum average of at least 50%+ in your gear bracket for your class/spec throughout all fights. Progression spots are never guaranteed and are EARNED based on one’s performance and ability. Simply wearing the Eclipsed guild tag and being liked by the leadership will not influence our decision when it comes to who attends progression nights.

If you are asked to sit out on a progression fight for whatever reason, we understand that you may be upset. However, the leaders of Eclipsed expect you to conduct yourself in a mature and professional attitude. It is for the guild, nothing more, and we must do what is necessary to guarantee progression. Progression raids are Tues & Wed 7:30-10:15pm PST; Sun 6:00-9:00pm PST with a semi-optional Monday (7:30-10:15pm PST).

In-game Contact:
    GM: Bene#1343
    Raid Leader: Chupa#1619
    PvE/Recruitment Officer: Kittykat#1602
    PvP: Kronicnams#1382

Let us know if you have any questions!

Also, my account is too new to post websites so either hit us up in game or google us!!! Thanks for understanding!

P.S. I'm so mad it won't let me post my funny snippets
    Last edited by Taur11; 2015-04-01 at 07:47 PM.

Hey Nokie, Jordan from Mitosis-Stormrage here! We're looking for a solid WW monk, and our times match (almost) perfectly with yours! I sent you a battle.net request (Aerrus). We are 3/10M in a fun, relaxed environment. We raid Sunday 9PM-Midnight, Monday/Wednesday 9:30PM-12:30AM, Eastern Time.

-----

About Us:

We are a new progression guild formed by 2 friends who have been raiding together for 4+ years with extensive heroic experience. We do not intend to be a server first guild. Our goal will be to progress and clear mythic before the tier is over, all in a fun raiding environment.

What we expect from you:

100% Attendance. Of course there are emergencies where one may not be able to raid but if it's consistent, expect to be replaced.

Come to raids prepared, both in raid and outside of it. This means flask, food, pots during raid time and researching fights and/or asking questions outside of raid times.

Who we are looking for:

The type of people we are looking for would have these qualities:
    Good Attendance.

Progression-Oriented and the right attitude when it comes to wiping.

Willing to learn and improve themselves as a raider.

Has the same goals as the guild: progress in mythic.

Currently Recruiting:

Incredibly High Need:
    -1 healer (h.priest, h.pally, or mw monk)
    -WW Monk
    -Boomkin
    -Rogue

Must be able to play both dps/heal specs (will be mostly dps except for fights that may require 6 heals).

Feel free to put in an application even if you are not one of these classes/specs. A player who fits in with the guild is much more important than the perfect composition.

Requirements:

Min. 18 yrs old NO EXCEPTIONS

Raid Times:

Wed, Mon 9:30 pm - 12:30 am EST
    Sun 9 pm - 12 am EST

Not Sure yet? Want to see what our raid environment is like? Come watch!
    Dante-Feral/Resto POV: www.twitch.tv/dk371990
    Tafatpanda-Hunter POV: www.twitch.tv/scafatpanda
    Whokid-UH DK POV: www.twitch.tv/thehashbringer

Going to keep this sweet and to the point! We are recruiting members for core spots for our raid team. Recent losing a handful of people to RL issues is holding back any mythic progression we wanted to get started at.

Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 830-1130EST pm. Sunday 8-11 PM. We do expect 100% attendance as we want to seriously move into mythic, we understand IRL gets in the way but please just let officers know when you have to miss or if you know you'll be late

Classes

Any non druid healer
    Ret pally (Tank OS is nice)
    Rogue
    Boomkin
    Mage
    Warlock
    Warrior (Tank OS is nice)
    Hunter

We are looking to have people closer to around 680 ilvl or higher, but if you have lower you will still be considered. We will judge you based on your awareness and your damage(within your ilvl bracket on logs)

Last but not least we are a fun guild who a lot of us have played together for a while. When it gets down to business and progression, we want the fooling around and pulling of hair to come to a halt

We'd love to talk to you, so please either go here ---karma-turalyon.enjin.com/forum/m/29492242/viewthread/20448782-guild-application-template---
    Or contact me by real ID
    ohpocket#1716 Thanks for taking the time!